NOW foods brand (7 keto dhea) - AnabolicMinds.com

NOW foods brand (7 keto dhea)

  1. New Member
    Ridla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    NOW foods brand (7 keto dhea)


    Has anyone tried it?!?!
    If so whaat were yoour resultss compared to other braands of 7keto-dhea?
    Thanx yall

  2. New Member
    Ridla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    please an1 feel free.
  3. New Member
    Ridla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    oh come on bros...somebody please helpa brotha out!!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Ridla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    ok there has to be someone!
  5. Board Supporter
    RSX-S's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    194

    Reputation

    I have never tried it, or any 7-keto for that matter. But you may want to look into lean extreme by designer supplements. It may be a little more expensive than the NOW brand, but there has been some feedback on it.
  6. New Member
    MadJimF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    254

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RSX-S
    I have never tried it, or any 7-keto for that matter. But you may want to look into lean extreme by designer supplements. It may be a little more expensive than the NOW brand, but there has been some feedback on it.
    Is the DS lean extreme 7-keto? I thought it was 7-0H or is that the same chem? because the now is a lot cheaper..
  7. New Member
    LarryN77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    I have tried the NOW 7-Keto, it didn't too much for me i guess, but i like stronger thyroid supps like Dicana or T7
  8. Board Supporter
    RSX-S's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    194

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF
    Is the DS lean extreme 7-keto? I thought it was 7-0H or is that the same chem? because the now is a lot cheaper..
    Your right, I think lean extreme a different compound. However, I think it would still be a good idea to look into that product.

    I guess the only thing you can do is try the NOW 7-keto and see if it works for you, if it does, then you're saving alot of money.
  9. New Member
    Ridla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    yeah well the main problem here is that I am useing cortico-steriods and am haining fat and loosing muscle. This is due to excesive corticodes that are released. My body is takeing a toll. So i heard this would be a good safe option.
  10. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    741

    Reputation

    LX is 7 alpha-OH-DHEA, which is what the human liver converts 7-OXO aka Keto to. In theory, more of the end product is avaliable, but 7-Beta-OH-DHEA would have been the better choice as a supplement,it's the primary end product in humans and I'm unconvinced that LX is superior to a 7-Keto Dermal in effect.
  11. New Member
    LarryN77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridla
    yeah well the main problem here is that I am useing cortico-steriods and am haining fat and loosing muscle. This is due to excesive corticodes that are released. My body is takeing a toll. So i heard this would be a good safe option.
    If you look on the Designer Supplements website, it says that Lean Xtreme is a good product for pct, as well as preventing or dealing with fat gain associated with cortisol or stress hormones, so i guess that would be a good product for you with your situation or any 7-keto product should help for that matter.

    But as I was looking at the label for Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme - it says it may interfere with birth control in women. Does anyone know why it would interfere with birth control in women? Does it possess some mild anti-estrogenic properties or something?
  12. New Member
    Redeemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    214

    Reputation

    If you are taking cortico-steroids (especially for some type of inflammation) I would not reccomend a compound that blocks cortisol as that may be counter productive to whatever you are on them for.
  13. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    741

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryN77
    But as I was looking at the label for Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme - it says it may interfere with birth control in women. Does anyone know why it would interfere with birth control in women? Does it possess some mild anti-estrogenic properties or something?
    When LX was being researched, there was talk from some of the involved parties that the 7-OH-DHEA group might have mild test boosting and/or anti-estrogen properties, but I never could find anything of real note that would either confirm or deny this possibility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NOW Foods 7-Keto or 7-Keto MuscLean
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 05:58 AM
  2. Cranberry Concentrate from Now foods
    By MacWanted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2005, 11:39 PM
  3. Now Foods Policosanol
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 07:56 AM
  4. Concerns about NOW Foods
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 06:05 PM
  5. Now Foods Dextrose
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in