5-Tetra

picasso

Awards
I got a 6 pill sample in my latest NutraPlanet shipment today. Anyone used this?

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I had the same sample, took all 6 pills as instructions, no effect on me.

picasso

Awards
Thx. I'll wait to test myself. I just received my N'Gorge with it, and I would rather take that 2nite instead of this if it doesn't do anything. The ingredients look like they would do some good, but who really knows if those are all in there? + yohimbe gives me a speedy feeling by itself, but I can get that way cheaper alone.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
5-tetra made me sick as hell when i took it.

Just a word of caution.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
How so? Nausea?
I took it 20mins before hitting the gym, I also had a half dosage of No Explode hour before that. Long story short got to the gym everything seemed fine when all of the sudden I got light headed and started sweating without working out. Pretty soon I felt as if I had been poisoned and headed home. I ended up feeling unwell for about another 4 hours before I was able to fall asleep.

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
I stacked 5 tetra with my NO Shotgun, taking them both at the same time 1 hour prior ot my workouts. I had some of the most intense energized w/o's. Awesome focus energy and recovery..

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
I took it 20mins before hitting the gym, I also had a half dosage of No Explode hour before that. Long story short got to the gym everything seemed fine when all of the sudden I got light headed and started sweating without working out. Pretty soon I felt as if I had been poisoned and headed home. I ended up feeling unwell for about another 4 hours before I was able to fall asleep.
:dump:
i wouldnt listen to hard to liftalot. he's full of it, all talk and doesnt back it up with anything. come on liftalot how about finishing your mass tabs thread and delivering the promised pics!!!:stick:

lilman

Awards
i love 5 -tetra.. .. highly increased endurane on it, fatigue fighting as well as strength increasing. i was able to get new pr's while starting a cut at the same time in which i lost 10 pounds with strength gains

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-Tetra is a cordyceps product. If the price is the same as I remember it, it's a little on the more expensive side. But there are other, more economically feasible cordyceps products out on the market.

just 1 sample IMO isn't going to show any effect, as it takes a couple weeks for cordyceps to fully 'kick in'. But when it does, it's great for endurance. Some data suggests that it can also increase testosterone and Nitric oxide levels as well.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
:dump:
i wouldnt listen to hard to liftalot. he's full of it, all talk and doesnt back it up with anything. come on liftalot how about finishing your mass tabs thread and delivering the promised pics!!!:stick:
Someone ban this prick again.

As for explanation of pics just check my Log, but seriously this thread is about 5-Tetra not my log. So inless you can add something insiteful stfu.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Someone ban this prick again.

As for explanation of pics just check my Log, but seriously this thread is about 5-Tetra not my log. So inless you can a
dd something insiteful stfu.[/QUOTe

good point will stay off this thread:cheers:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I have not tried 5-tetra but can attest there is a big difference in strains of cordyceps like many other products. Cordyceps products imo show the greatest potential in the endurance department. I always take them while cutting so I am not so winded on the dreadmill. Some people do use these on lifting days also to helpen shorter rest times in between sets but I personally prefer only on cardio days or high rep wo days. A few of you have mentioned you did not "feel" anything. Cordyceps will not may you feel anything. Cordyceps help with oxygen utilization allowing you to breathe easier. There are a host of benefits from cordyceps that people are unaware of like liver and kidney health. Hope this helps.