What is the best non stim fat burner?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what are the opinions out there on the best non stimulent fat burner for a guy totally out of shape that wants to drop a few pounds quick at the beginning of his weight loss plan. A friend of mine asked me what I thought the best fat burner was but he hasn't been working out and has never really taken any supplements so I think most of the stuff I might suggest as being good would be too hardcore.

Mr.50

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what are the opinions out there on the best non stimulent fat burner for a guy totally out of shape that wants to drop a few pounds quick at the beginning of his weight loss plan. A friend of mine asked me what I thought the best fat burner was but he hasn't been working out and has never really taken any supplements so I think most of the stuff I might suggest as being good would be too hardcore. Mr.50
A company called Arkopharma, using trade names 'Health From The Sun' and 'Health From The Sea' for their various EFA products, makes a liquid called 4-3-2-1 Diet. It is not one of the foolish 'lose 10 pounds in a weekend' or 'Hollywood' diets, but is specifically designed to help kick off a diet program. It does this by primarly being a detox product. It contains some herbals known to be diuretic and laxative (mildly) in action. It also contains (primary ingredient besides water) green tea. It does contain some caffeine, but it hardly qualifies as a 'stimulant fat-burner' so it may fit the bill. Maybe this would help if he wanted to use it in the first few weeks a new diet.

http://www.healthfromthesun.com/hfts_products_4321.htm

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Sesamin, no stimulant effect at all plus it works great.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I second Beast's post..thats exactly what I was thinking when I read the title.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Green Tea Extract and sesamin...lose water for immediate loss and fat soon thereafter.

Big B

Awards
Try Max Lean NS from Max Muscle it gives steady and good results!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Tetradecylthioacetic acid (Melting Point active), coming soon to many supplements near you.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thermal Rage is pretty good thus far. It has caffeine though - but the comedown isn't like Ephedra. Green Tea has caffeine too... :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
This is going to sound weird, but stacking Syntrax MM4 with Cerebro plus fish oil is definitely the best non stim burner. Plus it comes with all sorts of other benefits.

X-Factor is also potent in in this department. Almost all users (who use it properly) report not only increases muscle but decreased fat mass... and that's while bulking.

As a side, and not to diss sesamin at all, but it never worked for me in terms of fat loss... whether bulking or cutting. And I've gone through about 3 bottles of the stuff. Still, its other health benefits are glorious. I've got some saved up for my mom when she gets in town. Gonna whoop her ass into shape.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Tetradecylthioacetic acid (Melting Point active), coming soon to many supplements near you.
I cant wait for that. DS has great innovations and some of the best supplements we have ever seen but I hate their limited pre-sales and the prices. I'm a firm supporter of Free-Enterprise and Competition.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor is also potent in in this department. Almost all users (who use it properly) report not only increases muscle but decreased fat mass... and that's while bulking.
bump to this

I am on day 6 of an X-Factor cycle.

It has already leaned me up a bit.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Melting Point is in a league of its own quite frankly. Well, in the realm of legal non stimulant fat burners.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
7oxo

7oxo might work[seems to speed up metabolism specialy if older]:dance:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So you guys think a c-Amp and Melting Point stack should get this guy off to a decent start without spending too much money?

Mr.50

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
So you guys think a c-Amp and Melting Point stack should get this guy off to a decent start without spending too much money?

Mr.50
add fish and flax oil, they're cheap. Sesamin for more, but more spendy, too.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
The only way I see adding sesamin to MP adding any benefit would be in sesamin's antioxidant, pro-lipid, and pro-liver effects. There's a reason pharmaceutical companies were fervently studying TTA - it's good stuff.

rayballs03

Awards
I like Axis Labs Sesamax + their 7-OH lean or Designers Lean Xtreme. Very good results!!

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I reckon C-AMP on it’s own its potent enough, for me at least and a number of others, but for the perfect stack? C-AMP and Sesamin/Sesathin.

Awards
I have the same question too! How much fish oil should i take to lose weight?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
I think tweaking his diet first will be best. Then go from there.

I have the same question too! How much fish oil should i take to lose weight?
It depends on the diet, right now I consume 25 grams daily. This along with protein is my general food intake however.

I eat (when dieting) 30 protein 5 fat 5 times daily. I have one whole food meal consisting of carbohydrate and protein only post WO, and I have kept all my LBM so far.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I think tweaking his diet first will be best. Then go from there.

It depends on the diet, right now I consume 25 grams daily. This along with protein is my general food intake however.

I eat (when dieting) 30 protein 5 fat 5 times daily. I have one whole food meal consisting of carbohydrate and protein only post WO, and I have kept all my LBM so far.
That's a **** load of Fish Oils, don't you think?

The Godfather

Awards
Yeah you have to watch out for vitamin toxicity at such high intake. Also the amount of calories you are getting from 25 grams of fish oil is going to start to outweigh any fat burning benefits.

Also many of the health effects of omega 3s are achieved because the omega6:3 ratio is rebalanced in the body as there is normally too much omega 6s in the Western diet but I am pretty sure if it is unbalanced in the other direction you lose the health benefits.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
This is the only source of fat I really get, so I don't think it's too extreme.

As far as calories go, 25 x 9 = 225 150 x 4 = 600 total of 825 plus my post WO meal, it is still in the negative for my size.

Sucking down 25 gel caps daily sucks ass though.

The Godfather

Awards
It is extreme as your omega6:3 ratio will be screwed and fxing that is the whole point of suppelmenting omega 3s as I explained.

The optimal ratio is 1:1 and with that much fish oil you are not gonna have that.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...well, it's been working so far. Perhaps I will get soem Omega 6 too. Thanks

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
You need the proper spectrum of 3-6-9's. Fish Oil will only give you Omega-3's. You really should incorporate other sources of fat. On top of that I suspect 25g of Fish Oil per day is very unhealthy.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ehhh, I don't know. Maybe if you've been a slob, couch potato for years and lived off of fast food & nicotine for a long time. But if you've been working hard and eating clean for awhile, I don't know that you would get any noticeable benefits from a light herbal cleanse.
I'm definitely no expert on this subject, but I could see it benefiting the guy in the first post a LOT more than someone such as yourself. jmho

dd

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
thanks DD... I was thinking along those lines also.

I am intersted in some kind of Detox/cleaner though to kick off my next LBM/Cutting cycle starting in may.

I want a "clean slate" so to speak

h19