Injectable pgf2a and X-Factor

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I really wish I could comment on this with confidence. But I don't know anything about injecting pgf2a. I would guess that either you are setting yourself up for potent, yet probably painful gains. Or you might be doing something dangerous. Maybe I'll find some time to look into pgf2a injectables or email Bill about this.

BTW, arachidonic acid is not a prostaglandin but a precursor to one... which is probably what you meant.

For now, I would err on the safe side and use them separately.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it'd hurt, I mean your body not painwise. I'd guess that since the half life of pgf2a is so short that the xfactor would provide a sustained boost in your overall pgf2a, and you could just use the injectable pwo for site injections.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Was hoping Bill would see this thread if he still checks out boards once in a while.
Bill is pretty much in isolation working on his new book. I'm here to answer questions about X-Factor. But i don't know anythign about injecting pgf2a.

But I'm sure there are at least a few people who have had experience with it and can comment.