BULK ATD

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Unsure if it is still available???

Anyone know for sure it if is still indeed floating around on the net?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I was just looking myself. Seems both 1fast and Kilo are no longer offering it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I want to try an dermal ATD but can't find any ATD bulk powder either.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Yes and No. Dermal for PCT and oral for during cycle.
Is it dumb to ask why the change up? Just a guess, but is it due to the fact that PCT you would need a higher dose?

On another note, I posted in a thread a week or so back where Dr D. said that DS was considering a dermal or bulk powder, but demand had to be high enough. Figured I'd mention that since I have had trouble finding any bulk ATD for a while now and would like to make a dermal.

O14

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Is it dumb to ask why the change up? Just a guess, but is it due to the fact that PCT you would need a higher dose? O14

Dermal is great for systemtatic absorption. Oral is more effective than dermal for central effects. For PCT, I am looking for the systemtatic anti-aramotase effects atd provides (hence dermal delivery). During cycle, I want the possible central SARM effects of ATD (hence oral delivery).

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Dermal is great for systemtatic absorption. Oral is more effective than dermal for central effects. For PCT, I am looking for the systemtatic anti-aramotase effects atd provides (hence dermal delivery). During cycle, I want the possible central SARM effects of ATD (hence oral delivery).
Very cool, thanks Bow.

And if you don't mind giving me a heads up if and when you find some bulk, I would def appreciate it.

Thanks

O14

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
bow, how much would you dose in a dermal?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
bow, how much would you dose in a dermal?
I wouldn't dose above 50 mg's/ed. I have heard that the oral bioavailibility of atd is very low (hence ultra-hotter). We know that 75 mg/ed oral works very well pct. So, I would figure somewhere between 25-50 mg/ed should work well (depending on the dermal used). However, I honestly have yet to try, so I am simply speaking theoretically.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
So economically and physically speaking it appears t/d is the way to go? I have some ATD bulik and have been dosing it orally while on. But as far as PCT goes 25-50 absorbed looks like the effective game plan?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
So economically and physically speaking it appears t/d is the way to go? I have some ATD bulik and have been dosing it orally while on. But as far as PCT goes 25-50 absorbed looks like the effective game plan?
that sounds pretty good. Thanks too, Bow, for the info. I love breaking out the t/d goop. Reminds me of the good old PH days...