Sesamin and Lipid Ace, Another CLA?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember when CLA first came out it proposed all the benifits Sesamin (Sesathin) and Lipid Ace (Melting Point), accelerated fat loss, minimized fat storage, and health benifits. I wonder if these supps will turn out to be another dissapointment liek CLA. And yes I know there are good reviews from both, but CLA also had good reviews until the newer studies came out saying that it just doesn't work. What do you guys think?

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
i think you need to search around a bit more, sesathin has been out for years. works great. im running melting point right now and at day two im already beat, we shall c how it pans out

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, but what I'm saying is that CLA was great so people thought it's first few years, probably just the placeabo effect. I am not saying that this is the same for Melting Point and Sesathin, but only after many years of tried and true results (like creatine) will these supps prove to be effective.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MP doesnt have just Lipid Ace in it, It also has an acid in there, cant remember the name, but it does its job trust me.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CLA seems to work, anecdotally. It's supposedly VERY good stacked with sesamin, but I haven't tried it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Products containing CLA usually have the blend of isomers (i forget the "names" of them right now) that oppose the actions of either. There's a certain isomer that would be great for lean bulking if a commercial product isolated it out, as i recall.

The Godfather

Awards
Yeah but the problem with that isomer (t10,c12 which is the one that is most useful in fat loss and I bleive works through ppar-gamma) is that is has been found to induce insulin resistance and I do not believe it is adiopocyte-specific insulin resistance but instead whole body insulin resistance so muscle uptake of glucose would be harmed most probably.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Tetradecylthioacetic acid works, take it from someone who's studied the hell out of it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea thats the acid i was talking about. It does work tho i can attest to that.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Like I've said before, TTA works the same in every functioning human body - but the results will not be the same for everyone.