ALRI Max LMG

AML

Awards
any feedback or info would be appreciated about ALRI Max LMG

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Its the PH that Ive been most responsive on. But it shuts you down libido wise, where EMax does not seem to.

rayballs03

Awards
Like KD1 said it will shut you down pretty hard but the gains i reported like most of my customers in my store were really impressive. Seems to stack really well with Prostanazol and E Max lmg. I ran the Gain and Retain stack with E Max, Max Lmg, Prostanazol, Retain, Rebound, and Glucaphase plus various other supps. and had some of my best gains in strength,recovery bodyfat loss.

AML

Awards
Thanks for the feedback.What dosage of ALRI Max LMG or how many pills should I take for good gains as a Max LMG only cycle? I weigh 240.They say no more than 6 a day. I was thinking of taking 4 a day. Would this be too much?

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I took 4/day and had some impressive results

rayballs03

Awards
I also took four a day spread out with good fat enriched foods. Currently i am beta testing ALRI's new "Tren" product and damn am i loving it. At only 3 mil. a day it is giving me impressive strength and dry lean gains. I will post my final results when i am finished with this short 4 week cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I like e-max, I don't like MAX LMG. Guess it's just better for different people, like so many things....

rayballs03

Awards
It is a Test Analog. Was not disclosed the actual compound, but was told it was going to blow some minds. And like i said thus far have not been disappointed. I will keep updating my progress. Another co-worker started this product this past weekend which i will post his results as well.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
I know what you mean !!

It is Methoxy Tren ...When will it be available ..I wanna start a new cycle in the Begining of november
Can I get some at the alri booth at the Mr. "O" show?
Maybe I will stack it with max LMG....I heard about 1/3 as toxic as s/drol!!

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to why intake would be limited to 6 caps, 150mg. Prostanozol, another non-methylated compound, can be done in very high dosages. What makes a limiting dosage of this? Sides? Some other kind of toxicity than liver?

I guess that tren-like compound by ALRI must be the "4D" here http://www.alrindustries.com/4_hydroxy_d.htm

rayballs03

Awards
It is Methoxy Tren ...When will it be available ..I wanna start a new cycle in the Begining of november
Can I get some at the alri booth at the Mr. "O" show?
Maybe I will stack it with max LMG....I heard about 1/3 as toxic as s/drol!!
"4D" is the one. Should be available soon. You will not be disappointed. I am sure you will be able to get plenty of info at the "O".

NigelBruce

Awards
Luckily, ALRI was able to develop a new, more acceptable version called Max LMG. Max LMG is composed of 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. Max LMG is a progestin. Unlike other progestins, Max LMG is free of negative side effects.
Find ALR products Here: https://www.suppsrus.com.au/brands/alr-industries

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 2
Anabolics 1