Anyone ever heard of "DECCA" and "WINSTROLL"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
These are being sold on bio-sciences as for oral consumption only.
Ever heard of or seen these products? They don't list the ingredients and look pretty shady, but thought I would ask!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
It looks that way to me too but just curious as to if anyone has had first hand experince with them.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Oral "decca" - I think not. Its just garbage named sorta like steroids.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Companies like that are the reason PH's are gone. Its just plain dumb to name your products after illegal substances.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Same stuff 'another' board sponser sells...

They've said it's legit.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, forgive me if I come off rude. This is a quote from the 'Read and Understand' thread linked in my signature.

Gentlemen and Ladies

I am writing this to clarify something that came up last night and has been talked about before. That is source posting or asking about sources. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IT BE TOLERATED PERIOD. This includes PH's, reseach chemicals, AAS, and anything else.. We are not trying to be a bunch of dicks but some of this has gotten out of hand...
Please clarify, since I believe one of the board sponsors deals almost exclusively in research chemicals.
It means don't talk about it much if at all.

Sponsors probably will change anyway
I understand the situation that this puts you in. Them is the rules. Please.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused on then where we draw the line between supplements, prohormones and anabolics.

When I was a newb I posted something about hcmuscle and a thread a while back asked about the SDI Labs crap? So if a question is asked about supplements that are fictious names of steriods but some actually contains stuff like ALA and are complete crap.. why is this advised against?

Why is there discussion about AAS?

I ask this because I truely don't understand.... why would law enforcement only go after say... research chems and superdrol - threads recently closed... but not go after someone talking about doing a cycle of test, eq and dbol?

Again I am not trying to be a smart ass... I just don't see why or how the line is being drawn. Now... of course you could say you don't need to see how or why it just is.. and that's how Bobo and Matt want it... Well yes, you could, but I think it would be easier for everyone to understand and not be close to or going out of bounds on "risque" topics.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I said, I understand.

Number 1- there is no indication of what the actual actives are in those items.

Number 2- if you read their disclaimer it is similar to a research site or grey area retailer.

Number 3- he linked to this site which is source posting.

Number 4- "of course I could say you don't need to see how or why it just is.. and that's how Bobo and Matt want it..." ;)

I understand.

Likely Bobo will/could provide you more direct response.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that on the board YOUR discussion of YOUR USE of substances deamed illegal is your liability.

I believe that on board discussion of YOUR ACQUISITION of substances, via link posting, source posting, etc bring liability to the board.

Also, it is Bobo's board and like it or not he makes the rules. If I am out of line I will be the first to know.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I didnt' see the disclaimer:

Do not contact us for usage instructions on any product. The user accepts the products are for research or veterinary use only and intended for only such use.

Bio-sciences will not be held liable for any repercussions if the customer uses the products other than that for which they are intended.

Got any questions? Please see the Customer Service page.
B .. I'm not saying your're wrong and i'm not saying I don't like it... and trust me... we all know it's Bobo's board

I'll drop it because it's best and anything I say will come off as trying to stir something up. so when locked.. and I can't respond... just know I do get it...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understood. I here what you are saying and I understand and I do appreciate you doing the same.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that on the board YOUR discussion of YOUR USE of substances deamed illegal is your liability.

I believe that on board discussion of YOUR ACQUISITION of substances, via link posting, source posting, etc bring liability to the board.
This is exactly right and this is the guidelines we follow. Truth is, the lawyers don't evne know what the true liability is and until then, I play it safe and the MODS know what guidelines to follow. If people don't like it, I really don't care. Its not their ass on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.