Dry look with ATD or 6-oxo?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.49%

Dry look with ATD or 6-oxo?

Has anybody had good results attaining a "dry" look from a stand alone cycle of ATD or 6-oxo due to their anit-estrogenic effects? Also, would ATD be better for this as, correct me if I am wrong, 6-oxo boost test and estrogen as well? I did a 6 week cycle of prostanazol and like the results, but it really banged up the front of my hairline and I would like to achieve the same look without the hair loss, even if I don't put on any new LBM. Is there any other way to achieve this look (on top of dieting of course) without a PH/AAS/ or diuretic? Any light the AM community can shed on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Those products are going to boost test, so while they may give you the look you want you are going to do further damage to your hairline unless you use propecia.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.49%

Quote Originally Posted by KD1
    Those products are going to boost test, so while they may give you the look you want you are going to do further damage to your hairline unless you use propecia.
    Is spiro and minoxidil enough to combat the effects if ATD or 6-oxo is only boosting test to natural levels? I am afraid to use propecia because I have been hearing about some nasty and even irreversable sexual side effects.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

If you do get the sides they should go away within a few weeks of quitting. Thats your best bet. My guess is you wont have any probs - I would take it for 2 weeks prior and 4 weeks after your ATD cycle, then discontinue if you want.

Minox will keep your folicles alive but wont address the fact that they want to fall out, finistride will. Spiro wont do **** but make your head smell funny.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. ATD or 6 Bromo for use with DAA Product?
    By tclokes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. Okay to stack 11-oxo(11-sterone) with Shift or Dicana?
    By rgurleyjr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 08:21 PM
  4. USING AN ATD OR AI WITH NOLVA FOR PCT
    By jtnixit in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:47 PM
  5. Acne with Epistane or 11-Oxo?
    By Swifto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 02:51 PM