Sesathin Flatness

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
How long after discontinuing sesathin does the flatness appearance continue for? Along with the anti-anabolic properties as well.

If you were ending your cut with sesathin, and you went right to a bulk on a cycle, would that sesathin u took affect your gains in the upcoming cycle?

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
Why is Sesathin anti-anabolic? What property causes that? Just curious....

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
what anti anabolic properties are you talking about? I did not notice any during my sesathin use.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Sesathin is mildly anti-anbolic, i remember reading it from one of the advant team members, it and DOES make you flat. Whats in it that causes it i do not know.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I spoke with you via PM. Honestly, I use sesathin yr round, especially while on an anabolic. You have to begin looking more at the big picture than just current aethetics. Also, I feel the 'flattening' effects are way overrated. Also, as far as I know, sesathin/min is NOT anti-anabolic.....

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
you know I think I recall a couple posts where people said that if they took sesathin close to their workout time they felt a lil flat or lowered energy. Is that something you were referring too?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sesathin is mildly anti-anbolic, i remember reading it from one of the advant team members, it and DOES make you flat. Whats in it that causes it i do not know.
making one flat and anti-anabolic properties are completely different things.

Being flat has to do with glycogen depletion in the muscles which Sesamin has been known to accomplish.

Where do people come up with this stuff? What tree does misinformation grow on? I'm curious, really....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would like to table a few of my thoughts though. Sesathin is one of the most powerful substances I've ever personally used. I noticed small skin growths that are family genetics actually shrink while consuming sesathin over a 5 month period. I think I was at my all time leaness while on seathin. Consequently I had the smallest amount of strength gain over this period of time. 1) this could also be attributed to being right at maintenence cals.

My point being sesathin is a STRONG substance. Just becuase M1T didn't make you grow a third leg doesn't mean it didn't make me.(but wow am I popular now) I've been contemplating how to re-cycle it back into my constant regimin of supps for its health benefits. Flatness I can deal with, but *(sigh) feeling weak I can not.

I have had to learn how use this supp for benefit. I feel it is that amazing, and for some perhaps more complex than for others.

Thoughts?

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
What dosage were you running Motiv8er?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
On the average 2 x 1.5 ml a day.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also use Sesathin year-round. I don't think it interferes with my anabolic milleu, but I am a supreme endo, with some meso so I can gain on t3. Gaining muscle is easy for me, but losing fat is very hard. That in conjunction with its health benefits is enough for me to use it all the time despite the mild flatness (which is not an issue on an anabolic...at least SD). It is my favorite supp.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like Scivations new sesamin product. Im leaning out very well with it. Ive used about 6 bottles of sesathin in the past w/o the same results I'm having on scivations sesamin, and my diet is nothing special. No flatness to report.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I personally like Scivations new sesamin product. Im leaning out very well with it. Ive used about 6 bottles of sesathin in the past w/o the same results I'm having on scivations sesamin, and my diet is nothing special. No flatness to report.
How can the scivation product work any better if you're taking the same dose? I thought they were identical.

I suppose that since the pill form is more convenient, you may be taking the scivation more regularly than with the sesathin liquid. Maybe that's giving you better results???

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you got me there, maybe its the fact that I'm taking melting point w/ it. The caps are much better than Avant's beta caps though.