All my bloodwork is great But....

1. All my bloodwork is great But....

I still don't feel right, My doctor says my kidney/ liver functions and HDL's are all fine
    I am done my cycle I am done my PCT and I still have lower back pain. I am still lethargic
    I gained 18 lbs total lost 4 on PCT with a net of 14 or 15 lbs of solid gains on a 4 week cycle. I front
    loaded e...max for 2 weeks then introduced S/drol into my cycle and finished off my last week with 30 MG of S/drol
    gained over 6 lbs my last week....Why do I still feel like sh*t is it a mind game ?My Bowel movement are funky !
    I am tired all the time . My test levels should be back to normal as my boys are in full swing!!! I have terrrible Gas all the time !!
    Anyone else have any problems this long after cycle of e...max and s/drol?

2. Dude, you just added 15 lbs. to your frame in a seriously short period of time. Give your body a minute to get used to that. Just remember to adjust your calories for your new bodyweight.
    •   

3. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic
    Dude, you just added 15 lbs. to your frame in a seriously short period of time. Give your body a minute to get used to that. Just remember to adjust your calories for your new bodyweight.
    Maybe I will give it some time !!! Appreciate the feedback...Be well!
  4. Wink

Def a bear stacking two methyls and having OK liver values....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic Pump is great, but...
    By capnsavem in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 09:57 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
  3. my DCP is leaking all over, ahhhhh!!!
    By acshadow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:13 AM
  4. Help!! My gf is doing it all wrong...
    By Sinate in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 02:20 PM