CNW OPEN!?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
he is open yes, but not completely out of his troubles yet.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
let's show our support as much as humanly possible!

tattoopierced1

did he stop selling Flex Support? I dont see it on his site anymore and it looks to be getting scarce everyplace else...could this have had something to do with the troubles?? and if not, i wonder if he'll be carrying this again....this has helped alot of my family out that has arthritis pain.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
TTP, there were some issues with that, but very minor in nature compared to everything else (product claims taken from celadrin.com). We're working to comply with the label guidelines and get this going again asap.

tattoopierced1

TTP, there were some issues with that, but very minor in nature compared to everything else (product claims taken from celadrin.com). We're working to comply with the label guidelines and get this going again asap.
thank goodness. Seriously, my 59 year old father swears by that stuff, so I'm glad that it will be back. hopefully he'll have enough to get him through until it comes back.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
My mom is in the same boat. She says she's feeling the best she has in over a decade thanks to flex support. You rock Matt!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
did he stop selling Flex Support? I dont see it on his site anymore and it looks to be getting scarce everyplace else...could this have had something to do with the troubles?? and if not, i wonder if he'll be carrying this again....this has helped alot of my family out that has arthritis pain.

You can still just buy the powder

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
This is FANTASTIC:dance:. Will CEE be available in bulk? I did not see it. O and Custom I sent you a message via your site's contact us link, just wondering if you got it. Thanks- Witty

strangebrew

Awards
Are you gonna be carrying hair regrowth products again or are those done for?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ordered at 10:30am. Today.

Order shipped at 11:58 am. Today.

CNW rocks..the man can't keep you down! He can't even slow your shipping.

lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
comacho Supplements 0
Supplements 4
ECTOmorph Supplements 24
General Chat 1