Shredded Mass, Epovar, and GAKIC?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have anything positive to say (or negative) about any of these.

I did do a search but found very little info.

Though this post may seem funny, sadly, I am serious.

Looking for some good boost in strength and endurance withoug weight gain (anavar not included :) )

Mr.50

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some good boost in strength and endurance withoug weight gain (anavar not included :) )

Mr.50
Tried CEE and citrulline malate (sp)? I hear GAKIC is some sort of a hoax as the MT study was "redone" to show different results. Can't prove this but it is MT so I wouldn't be surprized.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I have a free sample of GAKIC comming... Let you know.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I have 8 servings of GAKIC to use as a sample. I will try it out this week starting in about 3 hours. Yeah the claims are pretty far fetched even for muscletech.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
As far as the product working immediately the first dose is total BS. No change in workout actually felt tired after taking the stuff. I still have 7 more servings but i doubt anything will come from this supplement basically because Muscletech makes it.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Classic.

Anyone have any feed back on the other two, Epovar or Shredded Mass?

As far as the product working immediately the first dose is total BS. No change in workout actually felt tired after taking the stuff. I still have 7 more servings but i doubt anything will come from this supplement basically because Muscletech makes it.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I could actually tell the first time I took it-not a huge difference but I seemed a bit stronger. The 2nd time I felt it more though..MuscleTech didn't make it, they just have rights to produce it..