NO products

  1. NO products


    Regarding these products, if NO gaz production depend on Arginine, why we would buy a pretty expensive NO product and not plain Arginine, which is cheaper ?

    Also, someone who has proper protein intake will probably not experience a lot of gain with a supplementation of arginine right ?


  2. NO products are definitly a waste of money. There are benefits to supplementation of Arginine. However, most of the better side effects are seen at very high doses where things like gastro upset can come into play.
    •   
       


  3. Ok.
    Im not very awared of all different supplement and Im mostly the kind of guy that believe in every ad he sees ... anyway.

    After researching on what supp to try next (Im a 2 years experienced bodybuilder), I guess there is nothing like the good old combo of creatine and whey.

    Any others supplements you believe in for mass an helper for this purpose, assuming that nutrition is in order ?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by chronic666
    NO products are definitly a waste of money. There are benefits to supplementation of Arginine. However, most of the better side effects are seen at very high doses where things like gastro upset can come into play.
    Yea, and most studies done to show high doses being effective are done intravenously.

    Arginine also has a half life of about 4 seconds.

  5. I took NO capsules about a year ago and no matter how much water I drank, I got leg cramps nightly.. plus, I didn't notice anything different in my workouts or appearance... big rip off.
    •   
       


  6. I've had really good results on NO products, I take nitrous malate from CNW, and I like the pump I get and seems to really swell my veins.
    I also have more strength/endurance when I take nitrous, I"m sure of this.

  7. I think NO products are good for people who are Lean with High Muscularity. They seem to keep a perpetual pump for those who are pretty pumped up already. I've seen many have these kind of results. Many who have added it to creatine supplementation have had impressive results. It doesnt really have great effects on MUscle growth per say, but while taking it i can enhance the eshtetics of one's fisque. I definately dont think it is worthless.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by zed
    I think NO products are good for people who are Lean with High Muscularity. They seem to keep a perpetual pump for those who are pretty pumped up already. I've seen many have these kind of results. Many who have added it to creatine supplementation have had impressive results. It doesnt really have great effects on MUscle growth per say, but while taking it i can enhance the eshtetics of one's fisque. I definately dont think it is worthless.
    Im gonna give the CEE/A-KG a shot when Im done with PCT. I have the exact type of body you are talking about with good muscularity and vascularity. If I could keep the perpetual semi-pump I have when on PH's I would be very happy.

  9. When I took NO, it was in the capsule form and I had no apparent results..however, yesterday I heard from a co-worker that taking the powder form is much better and he had great results with that (but, not with the capsules).

    Anyone else have an opinion on that??

  10. regular l-arginine will do the trick

    look at my sig for the link to swanson get 900 mg pills for only 13 bux for 200 caps.

  11. while being on NO2 i have noticed good viens in my arms and forearms which i have never seen before, but now when i dont take it, i still get the viens, so yeah, i guess it really dosnt do anything.


    I'd say along with the others just plain ol arginine with orintine (?) does just as good

  12. I guess different people, different results. I know so many people say NO2 products are a waste but I started taking SAN Vault last week to try it out and WOW. I take a serving 30 minutes prior to starting my workout and It's unbelievable I feel like a total machine when I get there. The mental focus is unbelievable, you could be yelling at me at the top of your lungs but my only focus is purely on the lifts. Plus I get a great pump which is very cool. I'd never normally take Vault but I got a job at a sports nutrition store so I got 20% off now so I figured I'd give it a shot and maybe take it for a month or so. I reccomend it for sure.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF
    I've had really good results on NO products, I take nitrous malate from CNW, and I like the pump I get and seems to really swell my veins.
    I also have more strength/endurance when I take nitrous, I"m sure of this.
    I second the N-malate and add Di-creatine malate from CNW also...

  14. Chunky,
    I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

    Gaz???

  15. Most NO supplements I have tried work fairly well. I have noticed that it is not just good for muscle pumps and the such, but higher ejaculatory volume and better erections. LOL!! I won't complain about it and neither will my girlfriend.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 11:19 AM
  2. No products a NO go
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 10:21 AM
  3. Topical and oral NO products
    By Pushofabutton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 02:12 AM
  4. Your thoughts on a good NO product.
    By whoze2blame in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 02:01 AM
  5. Do NO products reduce Test?
    By candle25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Log in
Log in