NO products

Chunky

Awards
Regarding these products, if NO gaz production depend on Arginine, why we would buy a pretty expensive NO product and not plain Arginine, which is cheaper ?

Also, someone who has proper protein intake will probably not experience a lot of gain with a supplementation of arginine right ?

chronic666

Awards
NO products are definitly a waste of money. There are benefits to supplementation of Arginine. However, most of the better side effects are seen at very high doses where things like gastro upset can come into play.

Chunky

Awards
Ok.
Im not very awared of all different supplement and Im mostly the kind of guy that believe in every ad he sees ... anyway.

After researching on what supp to try next (Im a 2 years experienced bodybuilder), I guess there is nothing like the good old combo of creatine and whey.

Any others supplements you believe in for mass an helper for this purpose, assuming that nutrition is in order ?

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
NO products are definitly a waste of money. There are benefits to supplementation of Arginine. However, most of the better side effects are seen at very high doses where things like gastro upset can come into play.
Yea, and most studies done to show high doses being effective are done intravenously.

Arginine also has a half life of about 4 seconds.

dmacdbest

Awards
I took NO capsules about a year ago and no matter how much water I drank, I got leg cramps nightly.. plus, I didn't notice anything different in my workouts or appearance... big rip off.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I've had really good results on NO products, I take nitrous malate from CNW, and I like the pump I get and seems to really swell my veins.
I also have more strength/endurance when I take nitrous, I"m sure of this.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
I think NO products are good for people who are Lean with High Muscularity. They seem to keep a perpetual pump for those who are pretty pumped up already. I've seen many have these kind of results. Many who have added it to creatine supplementation have had impressive results. It doesnt really have great effects on MUscle growth per say, but while taking it i can enhance the eshtetics of one's fisque. I definately dont think it is worthless.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I think NO products are good for people who are Lean with High Muscularity. They seem to keep a perpetual pump for those who are pretty pumped up already. I've seen many have these kind of results. Many who have added it to creatine supplementation have had impressive results. It doesnt really have great effects on MUscle growth per say, but while taking it i can enhance the eshtetics of one's fisque. I definately dont think it is worthless.
Im gonna give the CEE/A-KG a shot when Im done with PCT. I have the exact type of body you are talking about with good muscularity and vascularity. If I could keep the perpetual semi-pump I have when on PH's I would be very happy.

dmacdbest

Awards
When I took NO, it was in the capsule form and I had no apparent results..however, yesterday I heard from a co-worker that taking the powder form is much better and he had great results with that (but, not with the capsules).

Anyone else have an opinion on that??

Nachez

Banned
Awards
regular l-arginine will do the trick

look at my sig for the link to swanson get 900 mg pills for only 13 bux for 200 caps.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
while being on NO2 i have noticed good viens in my arms and forearms which i have never seen before, but now when i dont take it, i still get the viens, so yeah, i guess it really dosnt do anything.

I'd say along with the others just plain ol arginine with orintine (?) does just as good

ace_himself

Awards
I guess different people, different results. I know so many people say NO2 products are a waste but I started taking SAN Vault last week to try it out and WOW. I take a serving 30 minutes prior to starting my workout and It's unbelievable I feel like a total machine when I get there. The mental focus is unbelievable, you could be yelling at me at the top of your lungs but my only focus is purely on the lifts. Plus I get a great pump which is very cool. I'd never normally take Vault but I got a job at a sports nutrition store so I got 20% off now so I figured I'd give it a shot and maybe take it for a month or so. I reccomend it for sure.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I've had really good results on NO products, I take nitrous malate from CNW, and I like the pump I get and seems to really swell my veins.
I also have more strength/endurance when I take nitrous, I"m sure of this.
I second the N-malate and add Di-creatine malate from CNW also...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Chunky,
I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

Gaz???

kalika

Awards
Most NO supplements I have tried work fairly well. I have noticed that it is not just good for muscle pumps and the such, but higher ejaculatory volume and better erections. LOL!! I won't complain about it and neither will my girlfriend.