My Pre - Superdrol Blood Work - Low Testosterone? - AnabolicMinds.com

My Pre - Superdrol Blood Work - Low Testosterone?

1. Board Supporter

Exclamation **Updated 10-3** My Pre - Superdrol Blood Work - Low Testosterone?

Guys, I finally picked up my lab report and here are some of my numbers. This isn't everything but just a few things I picked out. Listed everything that was out of range first and put an '*' next to it. Keep in mind that this is after 2 days of superdrol where I had taken 10/mg each day. Any thoughts???

*Testosterone Total - 153 (normal 241-827 ng/dL)
    *Testosterone Free - 0.65 (normal 0.95 - 4.30 ng/dL)
    Testosterone % Free - 0.42 (normal 0.32 - 0.51 % of total)

Urinalysis:

*Leukocyte Esterase - trace (normal "negative")

Urine Microscopic:

*WBC - 3-5 (normal 0-2 / HPF)

Blood Chemistry:

*Alkaline Phosphatase - 31 (normal 40 - 125 u/l)
    Triglycerides 25
    Cholesterol 98
    HDL Cholesterol 70
    Chol/HDL ratio 1.4
    LDL Cholesterol, calc 23VLDL, CALCULATED 5
    LDL/HDL ratio .33
    bicarbonate 27

Hey everyone,

I just received a call from my doctor's nurse notifying she had received my blood work back. She said everything was fine except I had low testosterone levels and she wanted me to have more blood work done to do some further tests.

*** It is important to note here that I did not have my blood work done until the morning of the THIRD day of my superdrol cycle. I had taken 10mg day 1, 10mg day 2, and on the morning of day 3 BEFORE I had taken the superdrol I had my blood drawn.

Could the first two days of superdrol be responsible for dropping my testoserone to abnormally low levels?
    I just turned 24 years old, 5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf.

What else could be a cause of these low test levels? By the way, I had free test and total test tested.

Thanks
    Last edited by IntensePump; 10-03-2005 at 04:48 PM.

2. Registered User

you get the obligatory...

.... It's not "pre" if you are already on. I can't say if it would effect the levels that quickly but... still, in the future get it done before you go on so it truely is... PRE
  3. Advanced Member

This is interesting data--it all depends how "low" low is. If his numbers are in eighth-grade girl territory, I'd say he suffered from very rapid test inhibition.
    •   

4. New Member

are you still on your cycle? im sure that the reason it was low was because of the sdrol in your system, im sure your levels will back to normal a couple weeks after PCT, when i ran my cycle, i had test done a couple days before the cycle, during the cycle and about a month after pct, my before and after tests were good, but during the cycle they were pretty low
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    This is interesting data--it all depends how "low" low is. If his numbers are in eighth-grade girl territory, I'd say he suffered from very rapid test inhibition.
    Point here...

Post the results...
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IntensePump
    *** It is important to note here that I did not have my blood work done until the morning of the THIRD day of my superdrol cycle. I had taken 10mg day 1, 10mg day 2, and on the morning of day 3 BEFORE I had taken the superdrol I had my blood drawn.

Could the first two days of superdrol be responsible for dropping my testoserone to abnormally low levels?
    Without a TRUE baseline...everything and anything is just pure speculation.
  7. Senior Member

Oral AAS will shut you down in a matter of hours. The only exception is if you're using test in a cycle, the results will show that you have high levels of natty T. You're bloodwork showed low T levels because they WERE low due to exogenous hormones being administered.
  8. Board Supporter

Thanks for all the input thus far.

I will post all my bloodwork stats when I actually pick the report up from the doctor on Monday.

*** The nurse also informed me that she wants me to get further tests done. I am wondering what to do now. I am not quite sure how to explain things. Any help on this would be appreciated.

If superdrol is indeed the culprit, I am shocked at how quickly it changed my hormone production. I am anxious to see the actual numbers.

For those curious about my cycle:

I am just ending week 2 of a 3 week supedrol cycle consisting of 10mg/day throughout.

At the end of week 2 I am up approximately 12-13 lbs. I have gained a little bit of fat but I think a large portion of these gains are lean.
    My endurance is way up, stength is up substantially, LIBIDO is up, and vascularity is up.

I have notice no negative side effects EXCEPT some painful back pumps on leg day and back day in my extreme lower back which is inhibiting at times.
  9. New Member

Try taurine at 5-10 grams/day to alleviate your back pumps

jecko

Thanks for all the input thus far.

I will post all my bloodwork stats when I actually pick the report up from the doctor on Monday.

*** The nurse also informed me that she wants me to get further tests done. I am wondering what to do now. I am not quite sure how to explain things. Any help on this would be appreciated.

If superdrol is indeed the culprit, I am shocked at how quickly it changed my hormone production. I am anxious to see the actual numbers.

For those curious about my cycle:

I am just ending week 2 of a 3 week supedrol cycle consisting of 10mg/day throughout.

At the end of week 2 I am up approximately 12-13 lbs. I have gained a little bit of fat but I think a large portion of these gains are lean.
    My endurance is way up, stength is up substantially, LIBIDO is up, and vascularity is up.

I have notice no negative side effects EXCEPT some painful back pumps on leg day and back day in my extreme lower back which is inhibiting at times.
  10. Board Supporter

That's right, I forgot that taurine is suppose to help that. Well, I got some bulk taurine just begging for me to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by jecko29
    Try taurine at 5-10 grams/day to alleviate your back pumps

jecko
  11. New Member

It's all good.

That's right, I forgot that taurine is suppose to help that. Well, I got some bulk taurine just begging for me to use it!
  12. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by jecko29
    It's all good.
    Just wanted to inform that the Taurine definitely did help alleviate painful back pumps today.
  13. New Member

Glad to hear it man

Just wanted to inform that the Taurine definitely did help alleviate painful back pumps today.
  14. Board Supporter

BUMP-

I edited my original post to include some bloodwork numbers.
  15. New Member

Since you are close to the end of the cycle, make excuses to the nurse that you are too busy to deal with the bloodwork issue and that you will call them back.

Get through the cycle, complete your PCT and then wait a week or two and go for POST cycle #s.

That is what I would do...

R
  16. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyalus
    Since you are close to the end of the cycle, make excuses to the nurse that you are too busy to deal with the bloodwork issue and that you will call them back.

Get through the cycle, complete your PCT and then wait a week or two and go for POST cycle #s.

That is what I would do...

R
    That thought has definitely crossed my mind, and, in fact, I began my PCT today.

However, I'm thinking I might want to get the new blood work done tomorrow before I get into PCT to see how shut down I am and to check my cholesterol levels... Any additional advice would be great.
  17. Senior Member

That thought has definitely crossed my mind, and, in fact, I began my PCT today.

However, I'm thinking I might want to get the new blood work done tomorrow before I get into PCT to see how shut down I am and to check my cholesterol levels... Any additional advice would be great.
    ??? Trust me bro, you're shutdown. To me there is no point trying to find out what you already know. Listen to rhyalus, I would do what he said. All that is gonna happen if you get them done again now, is it will raise suspicion. Not a good idea...
  18. Senior Member

it will take a while..not just a few weeks of pct for your hormones to normalize. cholesterol as well. so if you get tested tomorrow....just get a third test in about 2 months as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. got my pre cycle blood test results, ?'s
    By 2slow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 03:00 PM
  2. Blood work for Testosterone/etc. please comment
    By Shrike in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:38 PM
  3. 1AD/Ergo Pre-cycle blood work....input please.
    By Referral in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 10:09 PM
  4. Finally.. Pre Cycle Blood Work!
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 01:23 PM
  5. Here are my pre-superdrol pics
    By joshua45stang in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 05:34 PM