Dymatize Liquid AMP'd: Any feedback?

Phoenix rising

Awards
I was trying to find some feed back on Liquid AMP'd

I've only found one review for this product on bulks' board and nada on am or any of the other boards I visit.

Liquid AMPd

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5ml
Servings Per Container: - 48
Calories - 0
Calories from Fat - 0
Total Carbohydrate - 0g 27%
Sugars - 0g
Vitamin B3 - 36mg
(as Niacin) 180%
Vitamin B6 - 36mg 1,800%
Folic Acid - 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 - 300mcg
(as Cyanocobalamin) 5,000%
Proprietary Blend - 900mg
Caffeine
Glucuronolactone
NAC
Taurine
L-Tyrosine
L-Phenalalanine
Guggulsterone E & Z
Green Tea
Evodiamine
Citrimax (Garcinia Cambogia-Hydroxycitrate) Extract
Bladderwrack
â€* Daily Value not established.

rogermoore

Awards
I was trying to find some feed back on Liquid AMP'd

I've only found one review for this product on bulks' board and nada on am or any of the other boards I visit.

Liquid AMPd

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5ml
Servings Per Container: - 48
Calories - 0
Calories from Fat - 0
Total Carbohydrate - 0g 27%
Sugars - 0g
Vitamin B3 - 36mg
(as Niacin) 180%
Vitamin B6 - 36mg 1,800%
Folic Acid - 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 - 300mcg
(as Cyanocobalamin) 5,000%
Proprietary Blend - 900mg
Caffeine
Glucuronolactone
NAC
Taurine
L-Tyrosine
L-Phenalalanine
Guggulsterone E & Z
Green Tea
Evodiamine
Citrimax (Garcinia Cambogia-Hydroxycitrate) Extract
Bladderwrack
�* Daily Value not established.
I have a bottle of Liquid Amp`d. It gives you a smooth but very clear energy rush that lasts almost as long as it says on the bottle. No jitters or feeling of being on "overdrive" as far as I`m concerned.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Thought I would dig this up since there is quite the sale of the stuff on a certain website. Anyone else have something to say about it?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
My question is if anyone has a guestimate of the amount of caffeine per serving? Probably the standard 200mg? I'd try it if it was only 100mg with all the other stuff added in.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
My question is if anyone has a guestimate of the amount of caffeine per serving? Probably the standard 200mg? I'd try it if it was only 100mg with all the other stuff added in.
Take half the dose and go from there.

Graphite

Awards
Wouldn't the corn syrup in it be harmful for cutting?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am big supporter of Dymatize. I have tried plenty of their products. Althought none of them being stimulants, I wouldn't expect any lower quality compared to the rest of their products.

I use/used their:
Elite Whey
Xpand (a favorite of mine)
Creatine
CLA

Graphite

Awards
Not really, it's minimal. And who said anything about cutting. I want a stim.
The question was refering to myself, who is cutting and not you. I guess I am going to order 2x 240cc bottles from barnes & noble this weekend for some AMP'd. Its going out for really cheap.

Ether

Awards
I like Amp'd, nice clean even energy and the taste isn't as bad as redline or LMR's knockoff. My wife doesn't really care for the flavor but add it to some green tea and it is pallatable for her. The oral syringe does draw some funny looks from co-workers though, most aren't used to someone taking anything more than a multi-vitamin.

If you are looking for gitters or crazy energy ergo's amp or a-xtreme's stim. X will provide much more of that. Which I take ergo's amp twice a week normally and Amp'd or C2 on the other days.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Its a solid product in my book. I am using it as a morning amino/ liqu-caffiene combo. It doesn't taste too hot but I figure that means its working!! For the deal it is being offered at I'd go for it.

It does have a nice pic me up to it that is subtle yet noticable.