Dymatize Liquid AMP'd: Any feedback?

  1. Registered User
    Phoenix rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    113
    Answers
    0

    Dymatize Liquid AMP'd: Any feedback?


    I was trying to find some feed back on Liquid AMP'd

    I've only found one review for this product on bulks' board and nada on am or any of the other boards I visit.

    Liquid AMPd

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 5ml
    Servings Per Container: - 48
    Calories - 0
    Calories from Fat - 0
    Total Carbohydrate - 0g 27%
    Sugars - 0g
    Vitamin B3 - 36mg
    (as Niacin) 180%
    Vitamin B6 - 36mg 1,800%
    Folic Acid - 400mcg 100%
    Vitamin B12 - 300mcg
    (as Cyanocobalamin) 5,000%
    Proprietary Blend - 900mg
    Caffeine
    Glucuronolactone
    NAC
    Taurine
    L-Tyrosine
    L-Phenalalanine
    Guggulsterone E & Z
    Green Tea
    Evodiamine
    Citrimax (Garcinia Cambogia-Hydroxycitrate) Extract
    Bladderwrack
    * Daily Value not established.


  2. Registered User
    rogermoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix rising
    I was trying to find some feed back on Liquid AMP'd

    I've only found one review for this product on bulks' board and nada on am or any of the other boards I visit.

    Liquid AMPd

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 5ml
    Servings Per Container: - 48
    Calories - 0
    Calories from Fat - 0
    Total Carbohydrate - 0g 27%
    Sugars - 0g
    Vitamin B3 - 36mg
    (as Niacin) 180%
    Vitamin B6 - 36mg 1,800%
    Folic Acid - 400mcg 100%
    Vitamin B12 - 300mcg
    (as Cyanocobalamin) 5,000%
    Proprietary Blend - 900mg
    Caffeine
    Glucuronolactone
    NAC
    Taurine
    L-Tyrosine
    L-Phenalalanine
    Guggulsterone E & Z
    Green Tea
    Evodiamine
    Citrimax (Garcinia Cambogia-Hydroxycitrate) Extract
    Bladderwrack
    �* Daily Value not established.
    I have a bottle of Liquid Amp`d. It gives you a smooth but very clear energy rush that lasts almost as long as it says on the bottle. No jitters or feeling of being on "overdrive" as far as I`m concerned.
  3. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0


    Sounds like a version of Redline.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0


    Thought I would dig this up since there is quite the sale of the stuff on a certain website. Anyone else have something to say about it?
  5. Registered User
    Scottyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,002
    Answers
    0


    My question is if anyone has a guestimate of the amount of caffeine per serving? Probably the standard 200mg? I'd try it if it was only 100mg with all the other stuff added in.
  6. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    My question is if anyone has a guestimate of the amount of caffeine per serving? Probably the standard 200mg? I'd try it if it was only 100mg with all the other stuff added in.
    Take half the dose and go from there.
  7. Registered User
    Graphite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Wouldn't the corn syrup in it be harmful for cutting?
  8. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Graphite
    Wouldn't the corn syrup in it be harmful for cutting?
    Not really, it's minimal. And who said anything about cutting. I want a stim.
  9. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    939
    Answers
    0


    I am big supporter of Dymatize. I have tried plenty of their products. Althought none of them being stimulants, I wouldn't expect any lower quality compared to the rest of their products.

    I use/used their:
    Elite Whey
    Xpand (a favorite of mine)
    Creatine
    CLA
  10. Registered User
    Graphite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Not really, it's minimal. And who said anything about cutting. I want a stim.
    The question was refering to myself, who is cutting and not you. I guess I am going to order 2x 240cc bottles from barnes & noble this weekend for some AMP'd. Its going out for really cheap.
  11. Registered User
    Ether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    176
    Answers
    0


    I like Amp'd, nice clean even energy and the taste isn't as bad as redline or LMR's knockoff. My wife doesn't really care for the flavor but add it to some green tea and it is pallatable for her. The oral syringe does draw some funny looks from co-workers though, most aren't used to someone taking anything more than a multi-vitamin.

    If you are looking for gitters or crazy energy ergo's amp or a-xtreme's stim. X will provide much more of that. Which I take ergo's amp twice a week normally and Amp'd or C2 on the other days.
  12. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0


    Its a solid product in my book. I am using it as a morning amino/ liqu-caffiene combo. It doesn't taste too hot but I figure that means its working!! For the deal it is being offered at I'd go for it.

    It does have a nice pic me up to it that is subtle yet noticable.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Microlactin - any feedback yet?
    By judge-mental in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 07:00 AM
  2. Any feedback on the Test 500??
    By Stumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 11:49 AM
  3. Any feedback on Aquachem's Clen?
    By jmh80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 08:57 AM
  4. Any feedback on Cyclo-1-Test
    By D D D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 02:50 PM
  5. T1 Pro w/ DMSO any feedback?
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in