Tried ALRI's new fat burner...

  1. Tried ALRI's new fat burner...


    I just got to try a pre-release sample of ALRI Venom. It's the new fat burner that should be out in 2 weeks.

    I was skeptical at first, but was warned that this is stronger than ephedra. I doubted this, but after taking one dose, WOW! Wired out for 12 hours, folks. And hot, hot, hot. Not DNP heat, but definitely more than T3 ever did for me.

    I just wanna let everyone know that when you see this released, this is NO F'ing JOKE! This is the real deal. Most of you who know me know I don't use crap that makes claims like some companies do. I'm not playing with no SAN Tight or stuff like that. This will be well worth buying.


  2. Word.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  3. venom huh?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   
       


  4. What are the active ingredients, and what is the serving size?

  5. I don't believe they want the active ingredients told prior to release. Sorry. I wasn't told that I can say, so I won't. Of course, you never know exactly what it is, anyway.

    Serving size is going to be 2 caps as far as I know. The sample was 1 cap serving size, but I've been informed that due to the reports of the strength of this product, that will be split, so that you can take it without getting totally cracked out if need be.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    I don't believe they want the active ingredients told prior to release. Sorry. I wasn't told that I can say, so I won't. Of course, you never know exactly what it is, anyway.

    Serving size is going to be 2 caps as far as I know. The sample was 1 cap serving size, but I've been informed that due to the reports of the strength of this product, that will be split, so that you can take it without getting totally cracked out if need be.
    Well that's a real shame. lol

  7. Sounds like the same product i beta-tested in my store. Which i used only one cap and it literally had me sweating and hungerless for hours.

  8. Damn...this sounds promising.

  9. Too bad I can't use any stims.

  10. This sounds ****ing great! I am very pumped!

    Thanks for the head up N4cer!

    O14

  11. wohoo sounds good to me!

    how is it as far as catabolism?

  12. Cool, turbo charged ephedra..just what I need, lol. VENOM..ahh, can't say the name is exactly confidence inspiring for a novel compound. You guys keep testing it and lemme know if anybody keels over

    All kidding aside, I'm sure it's the shiz if ALRI brewed it up.

  13. ALRI comes out with some kickass stuff, but, we need to get a little help on the names here

    Ultra HOTTer, Venom Sounds like a porn movie and then a GI Joe character...hehehhaha....okay, I'm done jokin'.

    bioman inspired this post

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    wohoo sounds good to me!

    how is it as far as catabolism?
    I noticed none. But I only ran it for 3 days (during which time I lost 3lbs. But that was mostly bloat, since I only ate about 3000 cals those days.

  15. n4cer, please keep us updated!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  16. Anabolic Xtreme also has a thermo coming out that blew our minds. Keep your ears open for that one too!!!! I beta-tested it and it was crazy, And it was only at one cap a day.

  17. We have a pre-sale on ALRI's Venom for $39.95 and Anabolic Minds memebers can still get 10% off that. Just email us at islandsupps@sbcglobal.net to pre-order.

  18. this sounds like some good stuff....... anyone got any links on it?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by size
    Too bad I can't use any stims.
    why not? just curious...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    this sounds like some good stuff....... anyone got any links on it?
    I don't have the ingredients. ALRI does not typically release it until the product is shipping. It is shipping to us on Monday so we should have more then.

  21. Yeah, I would definitely like to know if this has any affect on the thyroid, as I avoid t3 and trimax for that reason.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rayballs03
    Anabolic Xtreme also has a thermo coming out that blew our minds. Keep your ears open for that one too!!!! I beta-tested it and it was crazy, And it was only at one cap a day.
    you talking about Rampage? the product is out and available for purchase.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    you talking about Rampage? the product is out and available for purchase.
    No not Rampage. This product was beyond most thermo's i have tried and being in the business for awhile i have tried lots!!!!
    All i know was the beta-testing we did at my location blew all the minds of everyone who had tried it. I will keep everyone posted when it is due to hit the market.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the best of the new fat burners?
    By boomer69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:38 AM
  2. Stumbled on a new fat burner...
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Log in
Log in