Dymatize expand

Shorinryu

Awards
Hi guys,

Today I tried for the first time Dymatize expand capsule (new product) as u can see from my past posts (i do not have interests in dymatize) actually is the first time that i try their products. I have to say that i am quite impressed (huge pumps, great strenght, while for weight gain i have to wait for my cycle to end to assess it).

I stopped with creatine mono because my wife told me that i had a puffy face so i decided to choose a product from a reputable company; has anyone expreinced this product and what have the results been?

There is however a shorthcoming the use of Glycocyamine which is reknown to raise homocysteine levels (bad for the heart) but this is minimized by the use of Betaine Anhydrous; HOWEVER in the nutritional facts the quantities of both is not stated; I know that betaine need to be 4 times glicocyamine to be helpful. I sent an email to dymatise reagrding the issue but they did not answer so i bought some betaine extra to use it. what do u think about this issue?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 4 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Controlled Release Xpand™: 5.1g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG)
Glutamine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Glut-AKG)
Betaine Anhydrous
Glycocyamine
L-Citrulline
Taurine
Cinnulin PF® (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract)

Other Ingredients:
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 4 caplets with an 8 oz. glass of water 2 times daily.

Pre-Workout: Take 4 caplets 45-60 minutes before your workout.
Post-Workout: Take 4 caplets 15-45 minutes after your workout.
Non-Workout Days: Take 4 caplets once in the morning on an empty stomach and 4 caplets 1/2 hour prior to lunch. To maximize results, do not eat a meal or drink a protein shake for at least 30 minutes before or after you take Xpand™. Consume at least 64 oz. of water daily while using Xpand™.