Energy supps for regular use?

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for general energy supps that I can use on a regular basis, probably 4 days a week or more, cutting or bulking. I'd appreciate suggestions for something affordable and relatively safe.

I'm just sitting here going through a list trying to figure out what can be used this often, what needs to be cycled frequently, and what I shouldn't use at all.

Caffeine, effedrine, yohimbe, synephrine, alcar, chocamine, vinpo, rhodiola rosea, tyrosine, green tea, and injectable or sublingual B12.

I haven't tried hardly any of these before so I'm not sure what works well and what doesn't.

I like caffeine, but I don't know how well it would work if I was taking 200mg four times a week. I'm guessing since I'm bulking right now, I should only use effedrine as an occassional preworkout stim if at all. I don't know if yohimbe needs to be cycled. I'm not sure how well any of the other items listed work on their own. My biggest downfall has always been lack of energy/motivation, so I would really like something that makes a noticable difference.

Sixpack

Awards
Yes you may want to limit the amount of Stims you use on a bulk and if you do use it take it preworkout only. My personal favorites are EC,Man's scorch,Ready4War, Lipo-6 . Once again start out at the smallest dosage

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for general energy supps that I can use on a regular basis, probably 4 days a week or more, cutting or bulking. I'd appreciate suggestions for something affordable and relatively safe.

I'm just sitting here going through a list trying to figure out what can be used this often, what needs to be cycled frequently, and what I shouldn't use at all.

Caffeine, effedrine, yohimbe, synephrine, alcar, chocamine, vinpo, rhodiola rosea, tyrosine, green tea, and injectable or sublingual B12.

I haven't tried hardly any of these before so I'm not sure what works well and what doesn't.

I like caffeine, but I don't know how well it would work if I was taking 200mg four times a week. I'm guessing since I'm bulking right now, I should only use effedrine as an occassional preworkout stim if at all. I don't know if yohimbe needs to be cycled. I'm not sure how well any of the other items listed work on their own. My biggest downfall has always been lack of energy/motivation, so I would really like something that makes a noticable difference.
caffeinne is a staple for me, but I think other things are even better (overall benefit) including some you mention; ALCAR, chocamine, rhodiola, green tea, tyrosine, glucoronolactone, citrulline malate, ephedrine (sometimes), are all good.

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Cup of coffee, B complex and cAMPHOBOLIC seems to work best for me

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cute lil' tiger shark there Focus. Throw it back and someday it may be big enough to eat a senator who bans supplements!

I'm pretty happy with 2 grams ALCAR, 1mL injectible B12 every few days, a cup of coffee and 200 mg Rhodiola 3 times per day. It's a smooth energy boost that doesn't overstimulate me. The Rhodiola is really soothing, yet gives a nice boost.

Yohimbe is a dirty stim IMO. It's not good for long term use either IMO. It's fun for pre-workout or pre-sex but I don't use it too often.

cAMPHI is also very nice for a mild lift. The forskohli really alleviates depression for me.

Chocamine has been hit or miss. Sometimes it's great boost with a great mood, other times it leaves me edgy and irritable..have not figured out how to dose this one yet.

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
The tiger shark was released unharmed :thumbsup:

The Kingfish was not as lucky:food:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
For Me, 3 tabs Avant's HEAT with 1.5 grams Tyrosine plus 1.5 grams ALCAR with 100mgs of k-rala on an empty stomach, mental and physical stimulation without excess edge and 300mgs. of Rhodiola smooths it out even further.

HEAT is more Dopamine then NE oriented like Ephedrine, it's less jaggy and I like to add Vinpocetine at 15mgs. to the above.