Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
some times i like to use the time on = time off

some say time off should double the time on

i ran ergomax maxlmg for 5 weeks and ended 5 weeks ago

pct went great. i only lost about 3lbs gained and very minimal strength

my next run is gonna be prostanzalol and ergomax. i already have everything here ready to run it again.. im just trying to decide when i should start. should i give it another 2 weeks and wait til oct 1st. or should i wait longer

my pct was. rebound xt, activate, zma fenugreek bulg, trib

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
Personally I would stick to the safe side of 2x on time unless you can get your blood work done to see how you're doing. It's your health we're talking about...I'd play it safe - but thats just me.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I think time off = time on...but you don't start the "clock" until after PCT is over. At least that's the way I've done it in the past. I only run about 2 maybe 3 cycles a year though. 2 in the fall/winter...maybe...just maybe 1 in the spring/ summer.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Time between cycles should be at least cycle+PCT time. But giving your body more time to return to normal won't hurt anything at all.
Exactly....more time can only have good effects.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
My new gameplan is
Cycle
PCT
wait length of cycle
Do 2nd PCT at 1/2 dose
wait length of cycle + PCT
then
Do another if desired

Im adding in that 2nd PCT because at about that time in my last break I hit rock bottom as far as energy and recovery went. I think a 2nd round of semi-stimulation will help the system recuperate better, alleviate cortisol overproduction also.

Its just an idea, will report how it went or if I felt it helped.

Although I doubt I will ever do PH's again, will pay $$$ for Var which gives me better gains and no sides.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My new gameplan is
Cycle
PCT
wait length of cycle
Do 2nd PCT at 1/2 dose
wait length of cycle + PCT
then
Do another if desired

Im adding in that 2nd PCT because at about that time in my last break I hit rock bottom as far as energy and recovery went. I think a 2nd round of semi-stimulation will help the system recuperate better, alleviate cortisol overproduction also.

Its just an idea, will report how it went or if I felt it helped.

Although I doubt I will ever do PH's again, will pay $$$ for Var which gives me better gains and no sides.
What is Var?