Best fatloss/muscle sparing and hardening agent?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys feel are some of the best cutting products you have used that retain muscle and burn fat quite efficiently.

Im wondering if there is any product out there that also wont make you "soft" looking, as sesathin supposedly does.

And sesathin vs eca.. what do you guys thinK?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
lol nice.... i already sent you a pm for my free sample :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
An EC is still a nice quick and dirty hardener. cAMPHI is great stuff but it takes a month or more to really shred you down. It just depends on how fast you need that look.

C2..Cschmoo, I'll recommend it after I try and like it ;)

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
An EC is still a nice quick and dirty hardener. cAMPHI is great stuff but it takes a month or more to really shred you down. It just depends on how fast you need that look.

C2..Cschmoo, I'll recommend it after I try and like it ;)
YOU KNOW I LIKE IT DERTY DERTY... haha but honestly i am looking for the faster working compound. And if camphibolic takes 2 months to start to see results, thats probably not what im looking for.

Looking to run something for about 4-5 weeks.

YOU KNOW I LIKE IT DERTY DERTY... haha but honestly i am looking for the faster working compound. And if camphibolic takes 2 months to start to see results, thats probably not what im looking for.

Looking to run something for about 4-5 weeks.
C2 and cAMPHIBOLIC stack and good diet, you will see results in a weeks time and the combo keep its effectiveness with time.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
so C2 is the thermogenic and c-Amp is the nighttime supplement correct?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
something like that...actually, I'm the one that came up with the night time protocol...methinks I have royalties coming my way :study: