Yet another EC stack question (please bear with me..)

emilio

Awards
I have been curious about EC for a while so I decided to give it a go. I am dosing 25/200 3x daily in 4hr intervals (8/12/4) and I did build up to the 3x daily dose. The highs and lows are pretty obvious. I drink water like a madman but I'm gonna assume that's Caffine's diuretic effects. Coming down late in the day is pretty harsh though. Seems like my endurance (running) has dropped too. Will this go away? I am contemplating just stopping it since its not the most pleasant thing so far. Is it even worth it if I only plan on stacking it for 2 weeks? Or will I just be getting the brunt of the sides and only a little of the good effects? 200lb male btw.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I have been curious about EC for a while so I decided to give it a go. I am dosing 25/200 3x daily in 4hr intervals (8/12/4) and I did build up to the 3x daily dose. The highs and lows are pretty obvious. I drink water like a madman but I'm gonna assume that's Caffine's diuretic effects. Coming down late in the day is pretty harsh though. Seems like my endurance (running) has dropped too. Will this go away? I am contemplating just stopping it since its not the most pleasant thing so far. Is it even worth it if I only plan on stacking it for 2 weeks? Or will I just be getting the brunt of the sides and only a little of the good effects? 200lb male btw.
Will the sides go away? Yes, once it clears out.
Performance will drop do to higher blood pressure.
Are the sides worth it too you? How you respond/how much weight you drop will vary from person to person. I did 3 weeks of lipo6/e tabs and dropped 4 pounds. I did 2 weeks of C/E tabs and dropped 1.5lbs. You can see that I eat pretty much the same thing every day and my training has been the same for 2 months while I was one 3 lifting days and 2 cardio days.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO, if you are using for two weeks only the sides won't go away. Once your body adapts to the ephedrine you won't get the stim feeling anymore, or the crash. However, the metabolism boosting effects remain. My guess is that this takes longer than two weeks, I have never gone on such a short cycle of EC.
I also do not think it is the caffeine that makes you so thirsty, it is the ephedrine. I recently read an article that said caffeine was not a diuretic once your body adjusted to it. So, unless you haven't been using caffeine, it is the e that is driving the thirst. I'll do a search for the article on caffeine and post it up.

Here's the article from PubMed:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16131696&query_hl=1

Last edited:

emilio

Awards
Thanks for the great info guys. I decided to drop the stack.