Thermogain today

1. Registered User
    Answers

Thermogain today

wow today my leg day was phenominal, and i believe it is due to thermogain. I got a free bottle to try at work and i took 4 and the dosage 3, in between my NOxplode and lifting (i know enough stim to kill a cow, i got a tolerance and its ****ty). And my focus was amazing and today i tacked on 30lbs for my squat! Anyone else tried this stim? interested to hear what you guys think.
    Later

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkitup
    wow today my leg day was phenominal, and i believe it is due to thermogain. I got a free bottle to try at work and i took 4 and the dosage 3, in between my NOxplode and lifting (i know enough stim to kill a cow, i got a tolerance and its ****ty). And my focus was amazing and today i tacked on 30lbs for my squat! Anyone else tried this stim? interested to hear what you guys think.
    Later
    Well you got 400mg of caffeine from the 4 thermogain plus however much is in the no-explode-I'd hope you'd be hyped up for the gym..
  3. Registered User
    Answers

yeah and the noxplode is somewhere in that ballpark, today im goingt o bring it down a bit im taking 3 and cutting my NOx down to two scoops just because at that rate i would have to drink like 3 gal. of water a day
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

To evaluate... why don't you use it alone?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

yeah probablly would have been a better idea, i really didn't think it was going to improve my workout so drastically, so i kinda took it haphazardly. But yes today i did just that and my workout kinda dragged, this time i took 3 (the dosage). And it was tough today to leave out the NOxplode, i really like that stuff. Just seeing if anybody else had tried it that's all.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Started Proscar today for my prostate....
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 08:44 AM
  3. Got my new Anabolic Insider today.....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:38 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:06 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 10:04 AM