B12 injectable dosage
- 09-13-2005, 01:11 PM
- 09-13-2005, 01:55 PM
- 09-14-2005, 12:29 AM
i believe he is correct except...after dosing it @ 1000mcg's EOD for 2-4 weeks I believe you can cut back to a maintenance dosage of 500-1000mcg's 2x a week instead of EOD.
PS: Keep us psoted if you try it out as I'm interested in trying B-12 b/c of my loss of appetite post cycle, thanks bro.
09-14-2005, 01:02 AM
I used to use 1000mcg's ed in the morning when I first woke up. It seemed to perk me up, and make my appetite kick in before breakfast. Also had plenty of energy throughout the day. But everybody is different. I found this way to be the best for me.
09-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, I've been considering running some B12 with my first cycle to keep up my appetite. Wasn't sure on dosing though. I appreciate the input.
09-14-2005, 01:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:23 PM
- By Brolic in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2008, 02:44 PM
- By motive in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2007, 02:39 PM
- By demon in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2004, 05:44 PM
- By Blatalian in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2003, 11:25 PM