Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think nutraplanet has some now.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm really wanting to try, but am really interested in whoever sells powder.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Sounds intersting, I use a Glutamine that is bound to magnesium. It acts as a "piggyback" straight into the muscle. I like it a lot.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
bump?

I'd love to try some GEE also and would like to know the truth in absorption difference when the glutamine is binded to magnesium?

regards,
COTC

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Sorry been busy as hell, I do have the studies somewhere. I will find them. It's pretty simple thinking though, magnesium is very well absorbed by the muscle, it's an eloctrolyte so it oughta be :).

Glutamine is really hard for the body to absorb, a lot is wasted in the gut. So combining the two just make sense.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
sounds valid...how much magnesium is binded to how much glutamine? and where did you get it?

Could one simply take magnesium with their glutamine to try and help increase absorption or does the glutamine have to be actually binded to the glutamine itself?

regards,
COTC

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
don't know the exact amount. And simply taking magnesium won't do the trick either. Do you remember the old PH cyclodextrins? They wrapped the hormone in sugar to sneak in sublingually. Well this is kinda the same thing, it is moleclulerly (SP) bound to the glutamine, giving it a "piggy back".

I will find that study...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Sounds intersting, I use a Glutamine that is bound to magnesium. It acts as a "piggyback" straight into the muscle. I like it a lot.
what exactly is this stuff you use called and who makes it? Thanks.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
It's in the protein powdwer I use, called Biopro, by global formulas. Or they make just the glutamine product called biorepair, it's the glutamine and BCAA's withe the 3:1 ratio. They also make a creatine that is bound to magnesium too. I like their stuff a lot, it's hard to find however.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting. Glutamine that actually does what it's supposed to would be fairly amazing.

psimonkey

Awards
CNW are have some temp legal problems. I have been assured that there is nothing to stress about, the "problem" is focused on the owner. Support would be welcomed by him/CNW I'm sure.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Crap I totaly forgot, I am sorry boys...Ok I shall dig.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is a press relesae to sell stocks. there is no info there.
its still brotilligence (even WRT to safety) until evidence is provided

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Bro, it's not like I am trying to sell you anything. Jesus Christmas, all my scientific information, on most of the stuff I study (as a hobby) is jammed in my other computer which I am rarely on. Sorry.

All I know is I never get anything out of Glutamine, and I do like this stuff.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, it's not like I am trying to sell you anything. Jesus Christmas, all my scientific information, on most of the stuff I study (as a hobby) is jammed in my other computer which I am rarely on. Sorry.

All I know is I never get anything out of Glutamine, and I do like this stuff.
Ive spent way to much money in the past on glutamine. It didnt work or didnt work big time for me.

I think its kind of like arginine ; it may work some but its not worth the money. also some people it could work for and some people it may not; depending on your body chemistry.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Very true. I have seen people aware by it for years, but I never really saw anything.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a Glutamine that would actually get in there and do something. That would be great.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
what exactly is this stuff you use called and who makes it? Thanks.
I'm guessing that it's Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine chelate

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
somebody just tell us when they find GEE powder.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet has sold out of GEE already, i was going to order some too.

i hope people post results and i really hope this stuff works.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I'm not real optimistic about it. They said over at bb.com that they basically made the product for people that already like to use glutamine supplements. And they're pretty much just taking a shot to see if this GEE works better than the regular stuff.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'll also have the glutamine magnesium chelate in later next week.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I just want some actual feedback on the product

Im sure it works as studies show regular glutamine actually does but to what degree is the question???

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The problem is few people will want to test it out solo. I have some but I'm on cycle so I can't objectively make any claims. It "seems" like I'm recovering better than normal..by that I mean even better than I do on cycle...but Hmmm, hard to say really. DOMS have been non-existent despite increased WO intensity.