Brewer's Yeast for appetite
- 09-08-2005, 11:30 PM
- 09-09-2005, 02:59 AM
I assume the appetite stimulation you've read about is from all the B vitamins it contains.
Personally, I've never noticed appetite increase from it, but I think it tastes pretty nasty so I haven't had much of it.
- 09-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah that is what I thought as well. As for the taste, I was planning on capping it or buying it in pill form.
06-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Brewers yeast is pretty cool. Definitely something to look into for like a non-caffeine energy boost. I had an old bottle sitting around and just started taking it again yesterday. So far it's curious, I seem to remember good results from consistent use in the past. Will update on appetite. I certainly have eaten healthier last couple days, but I don't know if that's because I stopped taking my diet pills or it's the brewers yeast working.
Too soon to tell, but already feeling a healthy sort of boost.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2009, 09:58 AM
- By SilentBob187 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:15 PM
- By whitedevil74 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2006, 01:33 PM
- By B4n3 0n3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 09-04-2006, 06:42 PM
- By scarfacebling in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2006, 10:28 PM