If you want to HELP out Matt/CNW!!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The WHITE donation button at the top of the page is to help Matt/CNW with their current problems. TheCrownedOne here at AM is handling this account.

Any donation would be helpful as his attorney's fee's are VERY VERY High! (price of a new escalade just to take the case but you didn't hear it form me!)

Here is the message from Matt if you didn't see it:

"Hello all.

First off, I want to sincerely thank everyone who has emailed and called with their concearns for me with the upmost gratitude I can offer. Thank you.

Second, about the site and the missing products...I cant go into too much detail, but a case is being made against me for some of the products I sold.

What does this mean to you? Basically nothing. No need to freak out about anythnig as the case is soley focused on me. Please understand this.

Also understand as of now, CNW is open. I would like to ask for everyone's support...please, if you can help me out with a purchase, please do so...I have an initial idea of how much this will cost, and I do nt see me being able to aford to defend myself.

To the men of faith here, please pray for me in this situation, for my strength and hope, for the hearts of those in opposition to be filled with compassion and mercy and for my family as well.

Im still here to serve you. I would sincerely appreciate your continued support."

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bump!!!!!!

Let's give Matt and CNW the support he deserves. With 16,000+ AM members we could do him and the cause some good.

Kaboju

Awards
I will surely donate, but those attorney fees are awefully high. Hopefully he has Rick Collins or someone that good for that price. Man I hope this works out for him.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats the price if you want to defned yourself against the govt. And he has the best guy for the job.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent my donation in! Who is willing to match me?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent $100....

whunterx

whunterx

Awards
Will his web-site be back up ? I would also like to buy a few things.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Add another $100 from me as well... Come on people, I hardly post here and I am donating!

$10, $20, $30 is good, it will add up real quick!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Do you think anyone would object if I start passing this thread around to other sites?

...Bobo?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I sent mine in, meager as it may have been. I just got fucked by the school system and might be unemployed right now.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for 50, come on guys we can really help him out here.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Link went to another BBing website as well.

There is no need to list how much you are contributing, as long as you contribute.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I threw down my bills, CNW has treated me great.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
done... a win section on a court case is better than any of those emails to a congress man any day!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a rich guy but I donated too. I was overdue on a donation to you too bobo so I killed 2 birds with one stone.

Ghosting

Well SOB, I thought my $40 was generous, but now I see everyone throwing around hundreds and suddely my $40 doesnt seem so big and bad anymore, so now i'll have to throw in another $60 to join the "$100 drop crew". :D 60 more it is.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to save up for the down payment on a house, the closing costs on a house, moving costs, etc.

Not to mention an engagement ring for my girlfriend.

Despite that I found $100 to donate. If I can do that, then surely pretty much everyone should be able to find a way.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Poor college kid here kicking in $50. Anyway we can keep a running total or an update, bobo?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not with me. I have nothing to do with the collections of funds or keeping track. I am just like you in this situation.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not with me. I have nothing to do with the collections of funds or keeping track. I am just like you in this situation.
Not really. You were kind enough to create the thread and put the donation button up.

You're not just like us in this :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you owned the board, you would probably do the same. So I am :)

momod

Awards
I dont really know Matt, but I'm in for $25.

He was the only guy that could bring ralox to the market. It's makes me so angry that the government pulls this crap. Also, when I told him I was agnostic in a thread he was very cool and non judgemental. I found that exceptional and a nice change from the typical rant that ensues religious discussion. He truly is a good Christian. good luck bro!

momod

Awards
Poor college kid here kicking in $50. Anyway we can keep a running total or an update, bobo?
I think it would inspire people to keep donating, if they say a progress bar of some sort.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I think it would inspire people to keep donating, if they say a progress bar of some sort.
It would be cool.. but it's asking alot.

A better and more reasonable idea is to have TheCrownedOne update every Sunday. (I thought I read he is the one that set it up)

BTW - I'm tossing $25 tomorrow when I get paid which was going to go towards my Gooooooooooold status.. but Bobo can wait.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I'll ask Matt if he minds if I disclose the weekly totals and about how much he's going to need. I must say that the response has been overwhelming! This truly is a board full of some of the best people around. But don't worry if you can't give a lot. The greatest pyramid is still composed of many small blocks, so every little bit moves us to victory!

Matthew 7:12a - Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:

Galatians
6:7b - for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Last edited:

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will throw some extra Matts way later this weekend. Does anyone know if the site will be back up anytime soon? I was going to place another order as well. I show one of mine shipped on the 5th but havent seen yet. Hope all is still well.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
If my calculations/estimates are correct, 22 people have raised close to $1000 in one day, keep it up people...

Ghosting

I threw this link in my sig at BB.com and asked Pain if its ok to do it at BBD, waiting on his reply. :)

EDIT : I got the ok from Pain. :)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I spoke with Matt before I went to work, and he expressed that he would like for me to keep the amounts of both his financial needs and the fund private.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
done...
thats understandable about the financial funds and everything...
although i am curious about what he was selling that did all this?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing
because he could only do a little."
Edmund Burke

Ghosting

I spoke with Matt before I went to work, and he expressed that he would like for me to keep the amounts of both his financial needs and the fund private.
Will he do a percentage of funds obtained to 100%, so we are not blindly donating. This way, at least we will have an idea of where we are. :)

Last edited:

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where can I go to find out more details on what he is facing? It sounds like it could be a concern for many of the vendors we support (?). Any idea how big Matt is - is the govt targeting highly visible names, or going after smaller, easier targets? Im guessing it is related to research chemicals, but have no facts to base that on. Thanks for any info.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the donations are good, but hopefully Matt is able to get the CNW site up again. Making purchases will be the most popular way to help. Maybe in light of circumstances that won't be an option however.

mrfantastic5

Banned
Awards
Don't be funny...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You should definitely delete that, and it is especially unnecessary in this thread

DamianL

Awards
Has anyone recieved products oredered from CNW in the last 2 weeks? He's usually pretty quick so I'm afraid its never coming.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone recieved products oredered from CNW in the last 2 weeks? He's usually pretty quick so I'm afraid its never coming.
I am sure that WON'T happen. He's a standup guy bro.

DamianL

Awards
I'm sure he is, and I'm sure my problem is tiny compared to his, but I was just starting to beat this gyno and my supplies ran out last night. I'm scared about a rebound.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure he is, and I'm sure my problem is tiny compared to his, but I was just starting to beat this gyno and my supplies ran out last night. I'm scared about a rebound.
Start a thread.. i'm sure some of us could offer some good suggestions or solutions.