*Liver Tab FAQ* - AnabolicMinds.com

*Liver Tab FAQ*

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Banned

*Liver Tab FAQ*

What are liver tabs exactly?
    Liver tabs are high quality, premium pharmaceutical grade glandular substance derived from hormone free, grass fed Argentine beef.
    What are liver tabs intended for?
    Liver tabs are designed to promote optimal muscle growth, a quicker recovery from intense exercise, increae in strength gains, provide the body with vitamins and minerals to function on a daily basis and imrpove over all performance.
    What exactly is in liver tabs?
    Liver tabs contains small amounts of protein, but are intended to provide the body with essential and non-essential amino acids, a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. Vitamins like A, C, D, K, E and the ENTIRE b-complex vitamins, iron, copper, zinc etc.
    What is the best brand of liver tabs and where can I get them? In my opinion Universal's Uni-Liver is by far the best dessicated liver tab product on the market. You can get them at most supplement stores on-line, ************.com has the best price, 500 liver tabs for $10.
    How many pills do I take each day?
    The recommended dosages for Universals Uni-Liver is 2 tablets with each meal, but 4 tablets with each meal is much better in improving performance. No more than 24 should be consumed in one day.
    Do liver tabs have any side effect?
    Everything in liver tabs comes from nature, so there are NO direct side effects. The only possible side effect could be toxicity of the fat soluble vitamins over time. Thats why no more than 24 each day is recommended.
    I heard liver tabs are big and hard to swallow....
    I wont lie, these are the biggest pills I take, you can crush them if you'd like but the taste will be too horrible to ingest. I recommend taking one at a time with a large glass of water, after your meal when your body is going to be used to swallowing over and over again, sort of loosens everything up.
    Can liver tabs replace amino acids tabs?
    The answer to this is YES, save your money, buy liver tabs as they can replace amino acid tablets, Extra b-complex tablets, a multi vitamin and even ZMA with the added zinc it has. Liver tabs contain enough amino acids combined with a healthy diet to totally eliminate another supplement of amino acids.
    Who should take liver tabs? Are they for newbies?
    Liver tabs are all natural and are for ANYONE who wants to achieve mass gains, strength gains and a strong immune system. I knwo a few people who do not ever train and still supplement with liver tabs, vegetarains supplement with liver tabs to get their essential amino acids. From the most experienced lifter to the new guy on the block, liver tabs are for everyone. Liver tabs are old school and the reason they have been around since the 50s is because they work.
    When do I use liver tabs?
    Liver tabs are good for both cutting and bulking. Bulking to aid in recovery from those heavy, long workouts and to get you full of good aminos. Cutting because they contain amino acids that will help guard in muscle loss due to cardio. B-complex to synthesis the large amount of protein you ingest in both cutting and bulking. Most users use them year around, as do I, and they are affordable enough where you can do so.
    Can I get mad cow disease from liver tabs? or any other disease?
    Before liver tabs go into the freezing process to be formed and kept preserved, the actual meat is checked for anything possible signs of a disease or bacteria. So the answer is no, is not likely at all you will acquire anything from liver tabs
    Can you tell me personally what you've gotten from taking liver tabs?
    I am probably the biggest liver tablet advocate on the internet. I have been using these for years now for several reasons, first is the price can be beat, Im a grad student and dont have money to waste on supplements that "might" work. Secondly I can tell a significant increase in the rate my muscles are able to recover and I feel much stronger and more hard after supplementing with liver tabs. Lastely, liver tabs replace a lot of other supplements out there, why not pack everything your body needs into a few tabs a day?
    * * If you have anymore questions or if I left anything out, post it, thanks, YJ

2. New Member

Welp, I'm sold! Only question I have, is if they've been around since the 50's... why are they such an obscure topic, without many voices popping in to support them? Also... are there any chain-stores that might actually sell them? I rarely order from ************, so the difference is basically just adding shipping into the cost of a $10 bottle anyways. Keep searching for the poor man's supplements that work, YJ... I know plenty of people who appreciate it!
  3. Banned

Well bro, Around here its GNC or nothing and Im from WV, so our GNC is ghetto so I buy all my products on-line. Vitamin Shoppe I know has a replica liver tablet product, I can speak much for it not having tried it or knowing the ingredients.
    As for popularity, this was the first product I used when starting out and it was a bit hidden underneath all the hyped up PHs and creatines, but its a proven supplement and Im glad people of late are starting to discover it.
    •   

4. New Member

i use them too! they are excellent...but the gas that you pass is absolutely rank! But you cannot beat 500 tabs for like 12 bucks!
  5. New Member

Has anyone tried taking Ginger capsules with the liver tabs to cut down on the gas?

The ginger pills seem to be very popular for large protein meals over 50 grams. They say they really help in digesting; much better than papaya, brom., etc.....
  6. Senior Member

ive had ginger root, not to battle livertab but for overall cheap way for better digestion of protein. to be honest, my stanks werent stanks while using ginger (well, atleast not as bad) so that does say ginger root helps with the digestion of your protein intake (again...its cheap too)
  7. New Member

Originally posted by sage
    ive had ginger root, not to battle livertab but for overall cheap way for better digestion of protein. to be honest, my stanks werent stanks while using ginger (well, atleast not as bad) so that does say ginger root helps with the digestion of your protein intake (again...its cheap too)
    How many "mg." did you take of ginger root at a time/serving?
  8. Senior Member

Originally posted by SteveDFW

How many "mg." did you take of ginger root at a time/serving?
    a small dose. only took nature's way ginger root 1 cap, 3 times a day with my higher protein meals (breakfast, dinner, night protein shake) Im not 100% sure but i think one cap was 550mg. the recommended for this brand was 2 caps 2-3 times a day.
  9. New Member

a small dose. only took nature's way ginger root 1 cap, 3 times a day with my higher protein meals (breakfast, dinner, night protein shake) Im not 100% sure but i think one cap was 550mg. the recommended for this brand was 2 caps 2-3 times a day.
    Most of the feedback is saying to take about 2,000mg to really make a difference.

I just ordered some and some liver pills. Guess we will see (or is that smell, haha).
  10. New Member

Most of the feedback is saying tho take about 2,000mg to really make a difference.

I just ordered some and some liver pills. Guess we will see (or is that smell, haha).
  11. Banned

YJ, what would these newbies do without you?

For the ginger root 1500mg -2000mg is the reccomended dosage for good disgestion.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

We'd be f*cked

ManBeast
  13. New Member

Thanks for the info YJ!!! I plan on buying them on my next order. You have shown me a lot by talking to you on the chat. You and whale have been a lot of help man. Thanks a million. I had heard of liver tabs before but not really known what they do. You have helped cleared up a lot for me. Props to you bro. OW OW!!! Oh damn GGW is on got to go. LOL
  14. Board Supporter

nice info yj , good job . go **** urself as a reward
  15. Senior Member

what brand of liver tabs you guys use? universal sounds popular...how bout cheapest? appreciate your opinion
  16. New Member

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    [B]
    I am probably the biggest liver tablet advocate on the internet.
    Second biggest. Ok, biggest. But I love Uni-Liver too. Great stuff.
  17. Banned

Re: Re: *Liver Tab FAQ*

Originally posted by nobull

Second biggest. Ok, biggest. But I love Uni-Liver too. Great stuff.
    Well if Im second, its a close 2nd, think of all the money universal nutrition owes me for pimping their liver tabs here and bb.com......whew.
  18. New Member

hey bro;s
    yj got me hooked on them i guess almost a yr now. i take 16 daily. i have noticed that since taking them i am not as tired and seem more mentally alert. this might not be related but it started when i began taking the liver tabs. unilver that is. also something i could have lived with out is the gas. damn even my k9 runs away from me. lol.
  19. New Member

Re: Re: Re: *Liver Tab FAQ*

Well if Im second, its a close 2nd, think of all the money universal nutrition owes me for pimping their liver tabs here and bb.com......whew.
    Rock on bro. Let's see, that's what 16 tabs per day times, 5840 per year. Hell, that's close to 12 bottles a year! They should send you at least that....
  20. Senior Member

Terribly foul odor is produced from these stench tabs. I do, however, continue swallowing them, in the hopes that the ass music ceases. Also, a little liver tab horror story, I got one that was damp and disintegrating, some got stuck in my molar, nearly vomited, disgusting.
  21. Senior Member

Bump on the ginger root for all you stink mongers. If it doesn't eliminate the gas to a noticable degree, it will at least considerably tone down the stench to a more pleasant, gingery aroma. No need to buy candles or scented pinecones for the holidays, then.
  22. New Member

what brand of liver tabs you guys use? - orig posted by Sage

I use Beverly International...they have good stuff, kinda pricey though.
  23. Banned

Originally posted by windtalker
    what brand of liver tabs you guys use? - orig posted by Sage

I use Beverly International...they have good stuff, kinda pricey though.
    Hey bro, good 1st post, welcome to the board....if you'd like to quote someones post, hit the "quote" button under the post you wish to quote and you're set.....

I use Uni-Liver from Universal Nutrition, they're quality and very cheap, BI's liver tabs are good, but damn $44.95 is a bit much.
  24. Elite Member

Thanks for the info on the Ginger Root... I think my wife will be greatly appreciative...
  25. New Member

Hey bro, good 1st post, welcome to the board....if you'd like to quote someones post, hit the "quote" button under the post you wish to quote and you're set.....

I use Uni-Liver from Universal Nutrition, they're quality and very cheap, BI's liver tabs are good, but damn $44.95 is a bit much.
    Thanks Yellow Jacket, I just ordered some UA the other day and found this board after I placed my order. It is nice to see mature and logical conversations taking place and good ideas being exchanged.....rather than the stupid questions being asked which leads to the neccesary flaming as found elsewhere.
  26. New Member

liver tabs are the ****! you really start seeing a difference when you start using them.And you cant go wrong with the price....IMO theyre the most underated supplement out there!

27. Banned

Originally posted by Blindfaith
    liver tabs are the ****! you really start seeing a difference when you start using them.And you cant go wrong with the price....IMO theyre the most underated supplement out there!

Woohooo! Yes! That a boy BF.......

Wait are you just trying to get karma??
  28. Senior Member

aight. it is settled then. my next order of supps, begins with universal uni-liver. Yummmm.....if my stanks are at the level it is now.....i might just have to shout out a warning to this whole apartment residents about my raft that will surely follow. no more white boxers (ha) wait...thats pretty nasty sage.
  29. Senior Member

aight. it is settled then. my next order of supps, begins with universal uni-liver. Yummmm.....if my stanks are at the level it is now.....i might just have to shout out a warning to this whole apartment residents about my raft that will surely follow. no more white boxers (ha) wait...thats pretty nasty sage.
    Skidmarks abound!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Originally posted by scotty2

Skidmarks abound!
    lol, nice. Sage, aka "Captain Stain"
  31. New Member

YJ, uniliver should seriously hire you for PR or sales. i have been on them now for 3 weeks, no problems with gas, or stomach. i think they are just an overall good supp for bodybuilders for cheap. i cant say that i have noticed "it working", maybe time will tell. btw, i can now swallow 4 at a time! whats your guys record?
  32. Banned

Originally posted by institutional
    YJ, uniliver should seriously hire you for PR or sales. i have been on them now for 3 weeks, no problems with gas, or stomach. i think they are just an overall good supp for bodybuilders for cheap. i cant say that i have noticed "it working", maybe time will tell. btw, i can now swallow 4 at a time! whats your guys record?
    4 at a time is my 1 rep max also. Im afraid to go any higher, how ironic would it be the product I pimp the most kills me? Too odd...

Go check your happy birthday thread man!
  33. New Member

4 at a time is my 1 rep max also. Im afraid to go any higher, how ironic would it be the product I pimp the most kills me? Too odd...

Go check your happy birthday thread man!
    no **** that would be funnny, you guys got a thread for me??? im checking it now, im still learning how to navigate thru the new neighborhood.
  34. Senior Member

I foul the air I breathe as I type.
  35. New Member

Haven't used these for many years. Now would probably be a good time to start again.
    BTW, has anyone tried LIQUID liver extract? You think the tablet's taste bad?
    This stuff is disgusting - I bought 6 bottles of the stuff once, and had to hold my nose while I took it, and then have something sweet. But there again, it works.
  36. Senior Member

Originally posted by Andy2k
    Haven't used these for many years. Now would probably be a good time to start again.
    BTW, has anyone tried LIQUID liver extract? You think the tablet's taste bad?
    This stuff is disgusting - I bought 6 bottles of the stuff once, and had to hold my nose while I took it, and then have something sweet. But there again, it works.
    Six bottles eh?... of liquid liver extract?... You hardcore boy I'd have to chase every gulp with ****ing antiseptic mouth wash or something.
  37. New Member

2ndary bump cause liver tabs are the shizzle
  38. New Member

Hey guys, this might be a stupid Q but I haven't been able to find an answer: Don't we already get enough BCAA from all the protein most of us ingest. I understand that there's additional stuff in them, just curious what the big benifit is with them. Or is it the same as taking lots of whey and a multi-vit?

btw I ordered some to give them a try, just trying to further my knowledge. I hate taking something cause "someone else says it works" you know?
  39. Senior Member

the stanks aint as bad as i expected. Taking 12 a day (first time ever using after being on this board...you feel like you need to and should) i suppose though, after your farts reach a point where its so bad from excess protein and such, one cannot notice a difference between evil and pure evil. (ha) Sage
  40. New Member

Stumbled over here from bodybuilding.com, great board. I too love my liver tabs, but my wife and co-workers do not love the rank ass gas attacks I have but oh well. I was reading a post here where some dude said they cause some water retention. I have not ever heard of this. Has anyone read this or experienced this problem?

Similar Forum Threads

1. My dog likes Uni liver tabs
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:14 AM
  2. Will Liver tabs stop lethargy from 1-test?
    By Beefy6969 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:42 PM
  3. Liver tab stench!
    By hemotep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 06:33 PM
  4. More Liver Tab Pimping.....
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 12:29 PM
  5. Replies: 10