Custom Supps

Flavor

Awards
Aside from Protein Factory, are there any other sites where you can customize formulas? In particular... I'd LOVE it if I could find somewhere to make custom capsules, or even tablets.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I personally have not, but I would use customizer over factory, as factory is horribly inconsistent with quality IMO... you will probably be satisfied with customizer, most people seem to like it and I feel better about them yes, other bros who use customizer feel free to add opinions and experiences here.

lovetoeat

Awards
I've used customizer quite a few times and have been very satisified with service and their products.

Oh and you can make your own capsules with a cap-m-quik, you can pick up most any powder.

Carl Willingham

Awards
Customizer is the route for custom stuff. I hope all their label claims pan out (unlike factory) but the guy is top notch in returning phone calls and giving good info. Also, the taste for the chocolate and even vanilla are pretty good. I got 5lbs of milk isolate (economy mixes rough but taste is okay and cheap, let is settle for awhile and it's fine) and a postworkout formula with 50percent hydro whey 40percent carbs and some glut/bcaa, which also tastes pretty good considering the protein source. Both were chocolate, but the dude also threw in about a pound of micellar, CFM whey mix in vanilla as a sample, tastes good too. Finally, I got my stuff in 3 days, shipping was about 9 bucks but gets less expensive the more you buy, and I couldn't even fit the 5lbs in either one of my old EAS 5lb canisters that I had saved, so he hooked me up with more than 5lbs I think. Nice to see people who give a damn about customer service, I hope they do well in the future.

Flavor

Awards
I've used customizer quite a few times and have been very satisified with service and their products.

Oh and you can make your own capsules with a cap-m-quik, you can pick up most any powder.
Who sells "cap-m-quick"'s, and where could I get the raw stuff for the capsules? I'm talking about r-ALA, CoQ-10, grape seed extract, even vitamins A, C, E, etc. Basically, I want to make my own antioxidant mix.

pinoy

Awards
yea i was thinking about ordering from them since i've heard lots of good things about customizer, but then shipping turned out to be 8 bucks.. good news to hear that he makes it cheaper the more you buy...how much has the shipping gone down for you?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
customizer is always right on with his stuff. it is a little high to ship, but you're ordering stuff in pounds, and its pounds of pure protein, so you're getting your moneys worth

email him @ [email protected] if you have any questions

Carl Willingham

Awards
I think it's only a couple bucks more to order 25 lbs than to order 10, so bulk is much more economical..

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I've not yet ordered a custom blend from customizer, but I have ordered choc MPI and unflavored hydro whey and am satisfied.

GuyinLA

Awards

Who sells "cap-m-quick"'s, and where could I get the raw stuff for the capsules? I'm talking about r-ALA, CoQ-10, grape seed extract, even vitamins A, C, E, etc. Basically, I want to make my own antioxidant mix.
Two places I know of that sell powders: Kilosports.com and Beyond-A-Century.com

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Yep Kilo and BAC are the best for custom stuff (besides protein). A lot of things you don't necessarily need to cap, so you can just take the powder straight. Also, taking so many pills a day can kill my stomach sometimes. Also instynct on animals board has some great prices on bulk, head on over there to get his email addy.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I personally have not, but I would use customizer over factory, as factory is horribly inconsistent with quality IMO... you will probably be satisfied with customizer, most people seem to like it and I feel better about them yes, other bros who use customizer feel free to add opinions and experiences here.
Thanks...that's the same thing i have heard about factory...plus their customer service wasnt the best from what i understand....i'm gonna need some more prot powder here in a coupla weeks...i think i may give customizer a try. i appreciate all the responses too...helps alot

Flavor

Awards
Two places I know of that sell powders: Kilosports.com and Beyond-A-Century.com
Originally posted by Scottyo Yep Kilo and BAC are the best for custom stuff (besides protein). A lot of things you don't necessarily need to cap, so you can just take the powder straight. Also, taking so many pills a day can kill my stomach sometimes. Also instynct on animals board has some great prices on bulk, head on over there to get his email addy.
Thanks a ton, guys.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
It saves a lot when you take a few exotic things, or simple things like melaton and ginger. Personally I get as much as I can from BAC, but for most people the shipping takes awhile (its in Maine) but being in Boston it takes me only a day or two.