Ephedrine Question

1. More Cowbell
    Answers

Question Ephedrine Question

I've done the ECA stack a few times now, usually no longer than a 3 week span w/ close to 4-6 months in between the next run of it. When I do take it, I may only take one dose in the mornings, sometimes taking a 2nd dose right around lunch. I'm too sensative to the stuff, so I've never taken a 3rd afternoon/evening dose.

Lately, for the past month or so, I've been experiencing a shortness of breath quite a bit. Last night was the worst. I don't feel anxious/nervous about anything, so I don't know what it could be. I'm an industrial firefighter, & last week we had a call that totally taxed my system. I was on breathing air & was unable to catch my breath.

Is it possible that the times that I have taken the Ephedrine that now my body has somewhat of a dependancy on it? This board has some very smart people, so I thought I'd check here before I actually go check w/ a Dr.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Is this an OTC ECA or a homemade stack? Ingredients?
  3. More Cowbell
    Answers

Vasopro Ephedrine - 25mg

SCI Caffiene - 200mg

Walgreens Aspirin. - 300mg
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

The Vasopro is as follows: Ephedrine HCL 25mg/200mg Guaifenesin. It is actually a bronchial dialator (E-hcl) and an expectorant (Guaifenesin). This may be contributing to the symptoms you have discribe. I believe that while on, it may make you somewhat more efficient in the process of oxygen utilization and less so when not on. This is purely speculation.

BTW: Drop the aspirin...it is outdated science and the only impact is to your stomach, negatively...JMO
  5. More Cowbell
    Answers

I'd like to think I could just get more of the Vasopro & maintain, but I definitely don't want to make myself dependent upon it. But, at the same time, I'd like to try another shot at it (minus the aspirin, thanks for the info) & see what happens on the 1st week.

I just find it hard to belive that I've become like this due to a couple of very short cycles of the stuff...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. unusual bronkaid/ephedrine question
    By dsohei in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:52 PM
  2. Ephedrine question
    By Bigman1292 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:27 PM
  3. a question about ephedrine
    By p_zub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:59 AM
  4. Ephedrine question
    By bigrobbierob in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:00 AM
  5. Newbie question: How do you feel on ephedrine?
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 05:10 PM