Question about T-1 Pro??

  1. Question about T-1 Pro??


    T-1 Pro, 240 mL, gelled with lotion pump head, WITH DMSO.

    How does this compare quantity wise with a bottle of ONE+?

    How does the dosing work?

    How long will it last me at moderate to heavy dosing?

    Thanks bro's.


  2. Originally posted by windwords7
    T-1 Pro, 240 mL, gelled with lotion pump head, WITH DMSO.

    How does this compare quantity wise with a bottle of ONE+?

    How does the dosing work?

    How long will it last me at moderate to heavy dosing?

    Thanks bro's.
    240 mL = 8 oz --> same quantity as One+. The difference is in the concentration of 1-test. T-1 Pro has 10 grams and One+ has 3.

    The dosing goes like this: 1 pump is ~1 mL = 42 mg.
    [list][*]Moderate Dosing
    [list=1][*]2 mL applied twice daily will last for 8 weeks[*]You will absorb (weekly) 467 mg of 1-test and 233 mg of 4-AD[*]It is advised to do 2 4-week cycles with this dosing regime [/list=1][*]Heavy Dosing
    [list=1][*]3 mL applied twice daily will last for 6 weeks[*]You will absorb (weekly) 700 mg of 1-test and 350 mg of 4-AD[*]This dosing regime is advised for those that have experience with 1-test and can extend their cycle to 6 weeks [/list=1][*]EXTREME * LOST YOUR MIND* DOSING
    1. 4 mL applied twice daily will last for 4 weeks
    2. You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test (!!!) and 467 mg of 4-AD (!!!)
    3. This dosing regime only for the hardcore and vets. Serious sides such as lethargy will surely afflict those with less intestinal fortitude. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 1-TEST!!![/list=1]


    Hope this helps!

    Chemo

  3. on the moderate dosing, will lethargy even be an issue?
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by Lifeguard
    on the moderate dosing, will lethargy even be an issue?
    On the moderate dosing the lethargy should be mild. This is the recommended regime for most.

    Also, this illustrates the flexibility in cycling this: for a cheaper price you get twice the bang as other products (think SuperOne+ that lasts for 4 weeks and costs ~$80). With T-1 Pro, you get MORE 1-test absorbed per week and it lasts twice as long! Can't go wrong...

    Chemo

  5. So, for my first cycle, it is most advisable to do the moderate dosing cycle 4 weeks X 2?

  6. I'm gonna do that w/my homebrew
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  7. Originally posted by scotty2
    So, for my first cycle, it is most advisable to do the moderate dosing cycle 4 weeks X 2?
    Basically...YES. That is why I formulated the brews with those particular concentrations. If you dose the T-1 Pro over the 8 weeks worth you are getting the same amount of 1-test as T-1 over 4 weeks. The difference is in the amount of 4-AD between them...

    • T-1 Pro = same amount of 1-test, LESS 4-AD
      Use this when lean gains are a major concern. Less bloat and just enough 4-AD to combat lethargy.
    • T-1 = same amount of 1-test, MORE 4-AD
      Use this when mass is your goal. More estrogenic activity from the 4-AD = MAXIMUM growth.


    Chemo

  8. With this homebrew formula you can grow quite well off 150mg/day of 1-test... Talk to ya

  9. I feel like a kid and it's a week before Xmas. How much longer BDC? You're killing us.

  10. Believe me bro...I'm not holding back. As soon as EVERYTHING is in and ready to roll it will be out the door.

    Chemo

  11. Cant wait. My money is burning a hole in my pocket. Shouldnt it be burning in yours instead

  12. Truth be known, IF I sell everything I get in the revenue is already spent acquiring other powders and products. The profits go back into supplying the bros with the best selection at the lowest price...if things go as planned I won't make a dime for at least 6 months ==-> but, you guys will save one or two

    Chemo

  13. And I appreciate that very much BCD. I mean that. Thanks for the generosity and intergrity that you show.

  14. here!here!
    *** as I toast my glass with WW7...Talk to ya ***

  15. big props to BDC i cant wait . everything else is on the way . just waiting for the brew .

  16. Nice to see someone who cares about more than their pocket. Although, BDC and gang have gone through quite a bit of trouble. Website is fantastic by the way.
  17. Thumbs up


    definetly!

  18. I'm just like you bros...I want the products that truly work and get them at affordable prices. Since I'm not making any money past website fees the only other benefit for me to do this by getting my powders (1-test and protein) at a better price than ANYWHERE on the net Enough motivation for me!!

    Chemo
  19. Re: Re: Question about T-1 Pro??


    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    240 mL = 8 oz --> same quantity as One+. The difference is in the concentration of 1-test. T-1 Pro has 10 grams and One+ has 3.

    The dosing goes like this: 1 pump is ~1 mL = 42 mg.
    [list][*]Moderate Dosing
    [list=1][*]2 mL applied twice daily will last for 8 weeks[*]You will absorb (weekly) 467 mg of 1-test and 233 mg of 4-AD[*]It is advised to do 2 4-week cycles with this dosing regime [/list=1][*]Heavy Dosing
    [list=1][*]3 mL applied twice daily will last for 6 weeks[*]You will absorb (weekly) 700 mg of 1-test and 350 mg of 4-AD[*]This dosing regime is advised for those that have experience with 1-test and can extend their cycle to 6 weeks [/list=1][*]EXTREME * LOST YOUR MIND* DOSING
    1. 4 mL applied twice daily will last for 4 weeks
    2. You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test (!!!) and 467 mg of 4-AD (!!!)
    3. This dosing regime only for the hardcore and vets. Serious sides such as lethargy will surely afflict those with less intestinal fortitude. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 1-TEST!!![/list=1]


    Hope this helps!

    Chemo
    Hi, So what if you want to do a 4 week cycle of T1 pro? How many squirts should you use if you want the moderate dosing?

    2 squirts 2 times a day, making a total of 4 squirts a day?

    Hope you can clarify it for me please.

  20. Hey there bro,

    Good to see you here!! Moderate dosage would be 2ml 2x a day. So A total of 4 squirts a day.

    Peace

    Bone

  21. Originally posted by Bone
    Hey there bro,

    Good to see you here!! Moderate dosage would be 2ml 2x a day. So A total of 4 squirts a day.

    Peace

    Bone
    Oh, ok great. i just wanted to make sure. i feel better now.
    I ordered a bottle today and I'm planning on starting my 1st cycle pretty soon.

    Thanks again

  22. Wait a sec, fellas! I think BDC changed heads on the bottles. I just checked the label to be sure. 2ml= 1 squirt.

  23. Originally posted by scotty2
    Wait a sec, fellas! I think BDC changed heads on the bottles. I just checked the label to be sure. 2ml= 1 squirt.
    Really?? BDC can you verify this?

    Peace

    Bone

  24. Go to for members only forum, click on sneak peek at labels.

  25. Originally posted by Bone


    Really?? BDC can you verify this?

    Peace

    Bone
    he is right bdc did change the heads . he said he had problems with the others leaking . and it is 2ml per pump .

  26. Originally posted by scotty2
    Go to for members only forum, click on sneak peek at labels.
    So, does it mean that the moderate dosage would be 2 squirts total a day? 1 squirt after morning shower and 1 squirt twelve hours after?

  27. Sounds about right. Where you been, Ant?

  28. Originally posted by scotty2
    Sounds about right. Where you been, Ant?
    So, 1 squirt 2 times a day. Now, if i want to use the inside of my thighs for the application area? What do I do> Do I just use 1 squirt in either the right or the letf inside of the thigh or do I divide it and use 1/2 squirt in the right and 1/2 squirt in the left?

    Thanks again.

    Scotty2,

    I have been around as always( reading here) and posting a little in bb.com

    Are you planning to do a cycle?

  29. Absolutely, was gonna start tomorrow, but my friggin pain in the ass girlfriend wants to go on vacation, so I have to wait until Nov. 11

  30. Originally posted by scotty2
    Absolutely, was gonna start tomorrow, but my friggin pain in the ass girlfriend wants to go on vacation, so I have to wait until Nov. 11
    Don't sweat it. I wish i could go on vacation too. I'm so stressed at work.
  31. Thumbs down


    I wanna get this goddam show on the road. Been researching and reading like you for months. Finally, BDC's ready to go, so am I. Now I gotta wait another 2 weeks.

  32. Delayed gratification... it'll be sooo much sweeter after vacation. You'll see

  33. Originally posted by shady
    he is right bdc did change the heads . he said he had problems with the others leaking . and it is 2ml per pump .
    Which is it?
    Are the bottles 2ml/pump or 1ml/pump?
    I'm getting conflicting information on this in the posts.
    Please clarify.

  34. Originally posted by gadzid


    Which is it?
    Are the bottles 2ml/pump or 1ml/pump?
    The bottles that BDC uses are 2ml per pump.

  35. They are 2 mL dispensing heads but Canadian orders will most likely be spray versions of the same recipe.  Check with canadianorder@bdcnutrition.com for details...

    Chemo

  36. bdc is it in yet? i am going crazy waiting. lol

  37. Damn it has been a while since I browsed through this thread. This is still great info in here bros. Be sure to look up the old threads every now and then there is always something to look back over or something you may have missed completely.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about starting Erase Pro
    By Est1969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 05:58 PM
  2. Question about OxyElite Pro?
    By ShaunaF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:34 PM
  3. question about oxy elite pro (oep)
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 06:24 PM
  4. Question about JW,BAM, Pro-anabol
    By partyman43 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 07:00 AM
  5. Question about 1-T Pro and DFMA
    By smnolz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2003, 04:32 PM
Log in
Log in