Question about T-1 Pro??

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
T-1 Pro, 240 mL, gelled with lotion pump head, WITH DMSO.

How does this compare quantity wise with a bottle of ONE+?

How does the dosing work?

How long will it last me at moderate to heavy dosing?

Thanks bro's.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
T-1 Pro, 240 mL, gelled with lotion pump head, WITH DMSO.

How does this compare quantity wise with a bottle of ONE+?

How does the dosing work?

How long will it last me at moderate to heavy dosing?

Thanks bro's.
240 mL = 8 oz --> same quantity as One+. The difference is in the concentration of 1-test. T-1 Pro has 10 grams and One+ has 3.

The dosing goes like this: 1 pump is ~1 mL = 42 mg.
  • Moderate Dosing
    1. 2 mL applied twice daily will last for 8 weeks
    2. You will absorb (weekly) 467 mg of 1-test and 233 mg of 4-AD
    3. It is advised to do 2 4-week cycles with this dosing regime
      [/list=1]
    4. Heavy Dosing
      1. 3 mL applied twice daily will last for 6 weeks
      2. You will absorb (weekly) 700 mg of 1-test and 350 mg of 4-AD
      3. This dosing regime is advised for those that have experience with 1-test and can extend their cycle to 6 weeks
        [/list=1]
      4. EXTREME * LOST YOUR MIND* DOSING
        1. 4 mL applied twice daily will last for 4 weeks
        2. You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test (!!!) and 467 mg of 4-AD (!!!)
        3. This dosing regime only for the hardcore and vets. Serious sides such as lethargy will surely afflict those with less intestinal fortitude. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 1-TEST!!!
          [/list=1]
        Hope this helps!

Chemo

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
on the moderate dosing, will lethargy even be an issue?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
on the moderate dosing, will lethargy even be an issue?
On the moderate dosing the lethargy should be mild. This is the recommended regime for most.

Also, this illustrates the flexibility in cycling this: for a cheaper price you get twice the bang as other products (think SuperOne+ that lasts for 4 weeks and costs ~$80). With T-1 Pro, you get MORE 1-test absorbed per week and it lasts twice as long! Can't go wrong... :)

Chemo

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
So, for my first cycle, it is most advisable to do the moderate dosing cycle 4 weeks X 2?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
So, for my first cycle, it is most advisable to do the moderate dosing cycle 4 weeks X 2?
Basically...YES. That is why I formulated the brews with those particular concentrations. If you dose the T-1 Pro over the 8 weeks worth you are getting the same amount of 1-test as T-1 over 4 weeks. The difference is in the amount of 4-AD between them...

• T-1 Pro = same amount of 1-test, LESS 4-AD
    Use this when lean gains are a major concern. Less bloat and just enough 4-AD to combat lethargy.
  • T-1 = same amount of 1-test, MORE 4-AD
    Use this when mass is your goal. More estrogenic activity from the 4-AD = MAXIMUM growth.
Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
With this homebrew formula you can grow quite well off 150mg/day of 1-test... Talk to ya

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I feel like a kid and it's a week before Xmas. How much longer BDC? You're killing us.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Believe me bro...I'm not holding back. As soon as EVERYTHING is in and ready to roll it will be out the door. ;)

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait. My money is burning a hole in my pocket. Shouldnt it be burning in yours instead :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Truth be known, IF I sell everything I get in the revenue is already spent acquiring other powders and products. The profits go back into supplying the bros with the best selection at the lowest price...if things go as planned I won't make a dime for at least 6 months ==-> but, you guys will save one or two ;)

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
And I appreciate that very much BCD. I mean that. Thanks for the generosity and intergrity that you show.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
here!here!
*** as I toast my glass with WW7...Talk to ya ***

shady

Awards
big props to BDC i cant wait . everything else is on the way . just waiting for the brew .

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see someone who cares about more than their pocket. Although, BDC and gang have gone through quite a bit of trouble. Website is fantastic by the way.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'm just like you bros...I want the products that truly work and get them at affordable prices. Since I'm not making any money past website fees the only other benefit for me to do this by getting my powders (1-test and protein) at a better price than ANYWHERE on the net ;) Enough motivation for me!!

Chemo

antonio

Awards
Re: Re: Question about T-1 Pro??

240 mL = 8 oz --> same quantity as One+. The difference is in the concentration of 1-test. T-1 Pro has 10 grams and One+ has 3.

The dosing goes like this: 1 pump is ~1 mL = 42 mg.
  • Moderate Dosing
    1. 2 mL applied twice daily will last for 8 weeks
    2. You will absorb (weekly) 467 mg of 1-test and 233 mg of 4-AD
    3. It is advised to do 2 4-week cycles with this dosing regime
      [/list=1]
    4. Heavy Dosing
      1. 3 mL applied twice daily will last for 6 weeks
      2. You will absorb (weekly) 700 mg of 1-test and 350 mg of 4-AD
      3. This dosing regime is advised for those that have experience with 1-test and can extend their cycle to 6 weeks
        [/list=1]
      4. EXTREME * LOST YOUR MIND* DOSING
        1. 4 mL applied twice daily will last for 4 weeks
        2. You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test (!!!) and 467 mg of 4-AD (!!!)
        3. This dosing regime only for the hardcore and vets. Serious sides such as lethargy will surely afflict those with less intestinal fortitude. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 1-TEST!!!
          [/list=1]
        Hope this helps!

Chemo

1. Hi, So what if you want to do a 4 week cycle of T1 pro? How many squirts should you use if you want the moderate dosing?

2 squirts 2 times a day, making a total of 4 squirts a day?

Hope you can clarify it for me please.

Bone

Awards
Hey there bro,

Good to see you here!! :cool: Moderate dosage would be 2ml 2x a day. So A total of 4 squirts a day.

Peace

Bone

antonio

Awards
Hey there bro,

Good to see you here!! :cool: Moderate dosage would be 2ml 2x a day. So A total of 4 squirts a day.

Peace

Bone
Oh, ok great. i just wanted to make sure. i feel better now.
I ordered a bottle today and I'm planning on starting my 1st cycle pretty soon.

Thanks again:)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Wait a sec, fellas! I think BDC changed heads on the bottles. I just checked the label to be sure. 2ml= 1 squirt.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Go to for members only forum, click on sneak peek at labels.

antonio

Awards
Go to for members only forum, click on sneak peek at labels.
So, does it mean that the moderate dosage would be 2 squirts total a day? 1 squirt after morning shower and 1 squirt twelve hours after?

antonio

Awards
Sounds about right. Where you been, Ant?
So, 1 squirt 2 times a day. Now, if i want to use the inside of my thighs for the application area? What do I do> Do I just use 1 squirt in either the right or the letf inside of the thigh or do I divide it and use 1/2 squirt in the right and 1/2 squirt in the left?

Thanks again.

Scotty2,

I have been around as always( reading here) and posting a little in bb.com

Are you planning to do a cycle?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely, was gonna start tomorrow, but my friggin pain in the ass girlfriend wants to go on vacation, so I have to wait until Nov. 11:mad:

antonio

Awards
Absolutely, was gonna start tomorrow, but my friggin pain in the ass girlfriend wants to go on vacation, so I have to wait until Nov. 11:mad:
Don't sweat it. I wish i could go on vacation too. I'm so stressed at work.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I wanna get this goddam show on the road. Been researching and reading like you for months. Finally, BDC's ready to go, so am I. Now I gotta wait another 2 weeks.

BrKonman

Awards
Delayed gratification... it'll be sooo much sweeter after vacation. You'll see :)

gadzid

Awards
he is right bdc did change the heads . he said he had problems with the others leaking . and it is 2ml per pump .
Which is it?
Are the bottles 2ml/pump or 1ml/pump?
I'm getting conflicting information on this in the posts.
Please clarify.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
They are 2 mL dispensing heads but Canadian orders will most likely be spray versions of the same recipe.  Check with [email protected] for details...

Chemo

snakeman458

Awards
bdc is it in yet? i am going crazy waiting. lol

DarCSA

Awards
Damn it has been a while since I browsed through this thread. This is still great info in here bros. Be sure to look up the old threads every now and then there is always something to look back over or something you may have missed completely.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bored. Thought I'd join the fun as it seems to be a trend lately. I want to fit in with the cool kids.
Then take a selfie to fit in.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
We may never know if "scotty2" ever got the show on the road. Maybe he'll update.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God Bless Patrick Arnold