retain dosage?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok the bottle says 1 cap 2-3x a day..but ont eh write up of the product on various website it says 3 caps at night? does the dosage have to be spread out? how did the testers take it?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I took three caps spread evenly throughout the day.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am going to have to give Retain a try.
What sort of side effects did you guys experience? I do not think you used an identical product though

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
What sort of side effects did you guys experience? I do not think you used an identical product though

For the first five days, a slight increase in heart rate and perceived body temp (I never did measure). They seemed to dissapate after the first five days.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I experienced all of the typical side effects of clen but to a lesser degree. I really did not appreciate the irregular heartbeats though. Of course on the flip side I have used non methyl androstenetriol with great success and no side effects. So the question is what exactly was it we were taking and which of the ingredients in Retain are the 2 new ones?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not really. Not like ephedrine. But I felt a stim like effect. This time though I am going to be using it during PCT so hopefully my experience will be more like others with nothing else interfereing.

damn so its a stim?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok,i stay away from stims because it can aggrivate my anxiety so im careful what i take.im on third shift now and will be taking my first dose in a hour before i leave for work..this should be interesting im debating if i should wait till i get home from work now tho..dont wanna have irrregular heartbeats or clen like effects.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started on retain 3 days ago as part of my PCT w/ Rebound XT. I only notice the clen-like effects if I take retain on an empty stomach, if I take it with food I notice slim to no jitters.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I assume this is on the divided dose 3 times per day?

I started on retain 3 days ago as part of my PCT w/ Rebound XT. I only notice the clen-like effects if I take retain on an empty stomach, if I take it with food I notice slim to no jitters.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i starrted last night..zero jitters
actually took the last dose a hour b4 bed

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr. 50, yes I am dividing the doses 3x throughout the day. I curious to know how much 17a Methyl- BAET is in each capsule. Anyone know?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
size..im taking retain with sesathin..so my results will be a little skewed..i have a lot of experience with sesathin tho so i will notice a dif if there is one