Single Best Mood-Memory Enhancer !

umdog

Awards
Looking for that good boost memory - mood enhancer. What are the best brands and the best places to purchase..

Thanks guys

umdog

Awards
I am looking at running the following. I have been in a funk for a month at work, need a boost in the ass...

1. Pirecteam Powder - from bulk
2. ALCAR - from bulk
3. Choline - from bulk

Is this overkill or a good balanced stack...

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Try stacking Omega Sports Power Jolt and Cerebral.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I know the single best memory enhancer product by far!!! No doubt!

Its....

Uh...

Hmm...

:think:

Give me a sec...

Oh man... I know this one....

;)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at running the following. I have been in a funk for a month at work, need a boost in the ass...

1. Pirecteam Powder - from bulk
2. ALCAR - from bulk
3. Choline - from bulk

Is this overkill or a good balanced stack...
The best noot combos enhance different aspects of brain function,
the best cheap combo for general memory and mood enhancement I would recommend is using Piracetam (~1.5gms.) for Acetylcholine and Hemispherical communication enhancement, Vinpocetine (~10-15mgs.) for Brain circulation and Glucose use and Tyrosine (0.5 - 1.5gms.) for Dopamine and Norephephrine (NE) increase.

Yohimbine is another possible add, it enhances Piracetam, Dopamine and Norephephrine.

This would be a good basic stack at low cost, my personal choice for a cost not a consideration stack is Avant's H.E.A.T or Deprenyl + Sulbutamine + Vinpocetine + Galantamine + Tyrosine

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For mood I'd do ALCAR..most specifically the newer ALC-Arginate which is awesome IMO. Add to that 150 mg of Rhodiola rosea taken 3x per day. Cheap and works wonders for mood and stress.

For memory I agree with the above stacks..Piracetam/vinpo.