Sample Pack - Meditropin

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I recently was investigating Nutraceutics product, Pro-hGH. In doing so, I found out that they have a more potent version sold as MediTropin. This is supposed to be available through doctors and clinics only, and was originally developed to be used as an adjunct to compliment IM growth hormone products.

Anyway... I found a site offering the product for sale and it just so happened that they were also offering a sample pack. You have to pay $4.95 for s&h... look at that however you want... but I went ahead and ordered one. I was impressed because I got it the next day. I've not tried it yet, but I thought if any of you want to get this sample pack and try it out, this would be a good opportunity... so...

http://store.yahoo.com/harvesthealth/mesa4efta.html

(For the record, I have no affiliation whatsoever with this store or the product offered.)

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I tried the samples. Really, this is just to see the way they work and taste because you're not going to get anything from a couple of days worth obviously. Anyway... the tablets dissolve well and taste fine. Just FYI.

I intend to start using this product in September.

ldog

Awards
Shoots, went to that site and they only offer this product as a sample pack, I didn't see that you could buy a full box of it. I am interested if anyone has had any luck with these types of products. I'm looking for more cost effective options other than IBE GH products.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Shoots, went to that site and they only offer this product as a sample pack, I didn't see that you could buy a full box of it. I am interested if anyone has had any luck with these types of products. I'm looking for more cost effective options other than IBE GH products.
They sell the product...

MediTropin

Though I don't know if that's the best price that can be found.

As for cost effective... it depends on how you define that. Based on the dosage and dosing pattern (3 tabs, 5 nights a week, 2 off), this product would cost about $135 per month.

That's not cheap. But, I believe it will be a much better product than their own Pro-hGH or other amino acid formulas from MHP, etc. The price is more in line with Hemogex from VPX, although that price has fallen recently too. Although I like VPX very much, they have had some problems with Hemogex (stock, capping vials) and there is some question regarding storage and shipment as well.

Well, anyway, regardless of how I arrived at it, I intend to use the MediTropin. If I default downward due to price, I'll probably use their Pro-hGH product.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pGH available at universalkits.com is a lower-cost alternative. It is not GH but a proven effective gh-releasing formula. 6 months for under 200$...........

deedeewhii

Awards
hello,
a few years ago my doctor put on medi-tropin for several reasons..weight loss, energy without increasing my heart rate as i have htn (hypertension) and various other reasons.. The regimen i was on was 2 tablets 2 hours before falling asleep 5 nights a week for 4 weeks, then one week off... during that time i was also doing aerobic work out tapes... the difference that medi-tropin made inmy life was significant. Before I even started to work out... i lost weight.. energy level went up..more clear headed.. etc.. my dr charged me 200.00 pr box a month... well, i just found the cheapest site thus far
fitness fire . com
they offer if you buy 2 or more boxes its only 104.00 pr box.. if you buy 12 boxes, it drops down to i believe 87.00... they offer an auto ship method and cost effective way to buy.. 104.00 pr box and automatically bills ur card and ships it out to you each month. i am going to give them a try. The only reason i had stopped taking it was becasue life got in the way... in other words, i could no longer afford it, but my health ca not afford for me not to take it..
so, when ibegin working with in the next 2-3 weeks, i am doing the auto delivery for 104.00 pr box
you dont have to take 3 tablets per dose.. at all
my results were amazing using the amount i stated above 2 tabs 5 nights then the next 2 nights none..then resume back.. for 4 weeks.. on the 5th week none.. then resume again..
God luck! I have almost 40 lbs to loose, and i will do it.. i am hoping to buy the treadclimber and medi-tropin.. wth that combination, i will be in great shape come spring!

take care,
deedee

deedeewhii

Awards
ps..

along with taking it 2 hours before bedtime.. take it only with water and no food and no drink except for water after taking it! very important!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
wow your first 2 posts were to revive a 5yr old thread ??