Trimax and thyroid after effects?

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
So I took trimax a few months ago and I think my thyroid is suffering from it now. Has anyone experiances a numbness, swelling, in their thyroid gland at some point after taking it? The past 2 weeks have been hell for me (extreme fatigue, depression, weight gain). Granted my thyroid likes to be shitty anyway, but it has never been this thrown off before.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much did you take and for how long? What was your diet like? What did you do for PCT?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend taking something like this for pct:

-ALRI Retain
-campHIBOLIC
-gugglesterones

and make damn sure you are eating FREQUENT meals, like every 2 hours or so....

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You can also throw in some Lean Xtreme as well. Still, after "a few months" your thyroid should be kicking at full strength again.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure what you're feeling is your thyroid? Maybe you're starting to come down with strep or something similar.

dd

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
You can also throw in some Lean Xtreme as well. Still, after "a few months" your thyroid should be kicking at full strength again.
The main ingredient in Retain is meant as a replacement to LX. Designer and ALRI are 2 of my fav companies, so understand I am not trying to start a controversy here:duel: Put it this way, I have taken and like LX. I will be giving Retain a try pronto....

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I knew my thyroid function was subpar ongoing AND used the trimax AND had all the symptoms above I would see a doctor right away. There is a very high chance its no big deal. (although it sounds like you may be a canditate for Armour). At the same time there is a mimimal chance its something you would want to catch as early as possible. I am not trying to freak you out..............but it sure is better safe than sorry friend.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
yep, i understand completely, just giving options. if retain is indeed that clen-like product that we tested, well i'm gonna be jumpin for joy.

The main ingredient in Retain is meant as a replacement to LX. Designer and ALRI are 2 of my fav companies, so understand I am not trying to start a controversy here:duel: Put it this way, I have taken and like LX. I will be giving Retain a try pronto....