Best Supp to take b4 morning workout

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
What is a good supplement combo/preworkout shake to take before my morning workout? I have worked out on an empty stomach before and I don't really like it. I currently take one scoop of Optimum Whey and a serving of neurostim, but for some reason it gives me a lot of gas and I have trouble doing cardio. Does anyone have any suggestions, on what is best to take preworkout for some who works out in the morning right when they get up?

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Is your question about the nutrition aspect of it (i.e., what food to eat/drink before) or what energy-boosting supp should you try?

If it's the latter, I've really enjoyed Omega Power Jolt, which you can find at CNW - a board sponsor. Nice subtle energy and focus, no jitters, very clean.

Squats

Awards
-Taurine @ 3-5g

-CEE @ 3g

-Caffeine @ 200mgs

All taken 1/2 hr prior to workout... AMAZING ENERGY and PUMPS

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
search for the thread(s) from a month or 2 ago in which there was a good discussion about people's fave pre-supp cocktails. I like:
glucoronolactone
tyrosine
BCAA's (esp. if you're in a fasted state)
ALCAR
caffeine (of some kind)
citrulline malate

sometimes throw in
betaine
DMAE
aniracetam
chocamine

I'm forgetting some, basic mad-scientist ****...

as for supps (specifically), I like
AMP
basic E/C stacks

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
How about a scoop of whey and 2 cups of milk plus some oatmeal???

You need aminos + carbs pre-WO, in my opinion.

And I'll make sure not to get near you on the stair stepper.
I bet you get the "walking farts" as Larry the Cable Guy says.

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
I'm now taking a scoop of whey and shredded mass by pinnacle, which is a creatine ester pre-workout supp. I just tried it on Friday and it seemed to not give me as much bloating, and I had a good workout.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like just straight up caffiene. At $5 a bottle, theres no need for the fancy stuff IMO.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Without question, I would go with:

1.5 servings of Nitrojet
1 serving of Neurostim+C

And give it 30 minutes to kick in.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
I like amp with gxr or nuerotism +C WITH GXR

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I like amp with gxr or nuerotism +C WITH GXR
GXR on an empty stomach in the morning before lifting weights??? Bad idea. If you go with this, add in some carbs and protein.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
twenty or so minutes after taking this i began drinking my pre/ during workout shake( vitargo and eaa) works for me.
GXR on an empty stomach in the morning before lifting weights??? Bad idea. If you go with this, add in some carbs and protein.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
twenty or so minutes after taking this i began drinking my pre/ during workout shake( vitargo and eaa) works for me.
That sounds like a very good combo. GXR, AMP, vitargo, eaa.... very nice indeed.