creatine ethyl ester or muscle milk?

Big Jay

Awards
Has anyone tried creatine ethyl ester or muscle milk. I was thinking of giving them both a try and wondered if anyone had any positive effects with these products.

anthony454

Awards
CEE is really great stuff!! I never get any stomach cramps like i used to with Creatine Monohydrate. I think CEE gives me pretty good pumps also im not for sure its the creatine. Go and get the creatine I highly recommend it!

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

cee sucks imo, nothing better than mono, just more expensive

MM is a protein, there are cheaper ones out there

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I love them both.

I was a poor responder to creatine monohydrate. CEE has been much better for me.

A lot of people did respond to creatine monohydrate. For them, it's possible that CEE isn't all that great.

I like Muscle Milk. Cheaper protiens give me gas or worse. I feel my body isn't working correctly and absorbing nutrients properly if liquid is coming out of my ass. I also like MM's flavor - so I don't gag when I drink it. There are better quality protiens out there, but MM is more within my budget.

I've also been finding that I've been getting more and more hypoglycemic reactions when I drink straight protien. :( So the extra fat and carbs in MM does not bother me 1 bit, as I get no negative reaction from it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

cee sucks imo, nothing better than mono, just more expensive

MM is a protein, there are cheaper ones out there
CEE is cheap as hell....$39.99 per kilo....

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
The reviews on your page for MM is mostly for the taste. I care more about the results then i do the taste of it. Does it give good mass gains.
Besides taste, It's no better than the stuff I get from true protein which is much cheaper and I can customize it any way I want.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The reviews on your page for MM is mostly for the taste. I care more about the results then i do the taste of it. Does it give good mass gains.
I used it for a while as my nightime protein supp. I was then mixing it with ON's instantized whey, 50/50 to decrease the fat content while maintaining the protein level. I now use ATW's 20/30 blend and have no issues with it.

What's the rest of your diet like? Good mass gains will not hinge on Muscle Milk alone.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
BigJ your comparing apples to oranges here. MM is ok but there's too much fat in it and the price is not too appealing. CEE is a great product and cheap as hell. I'd go with a normal whey iso product and CEE ( for this I like CEX)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use Muscle Milk almost exclusively, also using CEE at the moment.. I'm dieting down too, so quit yer whinin' about the fat, it's just MCT's.. :nutkick: :D