CE Transport by GAT

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, I'm just busy with the reviews, eh? :D

Another short one.. I wanted to try a new post-workout drink with carbs, I've been off a creatine/carb mix since CEE came out.. Here's what I got:

What's in it: http://www.germanamericantechnologies.com/c4t.shtml
Pretty much CEE/creatine mono with NO-Boosters and dextrose..

Effect: I mix it up pwo right before I change my clothes.. Very tasty, not overly sweet.. One thing I hate about dextrose/creatine blends is the fact that I hold water for awhile after drinking it.. Wanted to get some Pure Vitargo to blend in abit, see if that helps with the bloat.. Other than that, I stay pumped pretty good, and for a long time..

Performance: Can't say it made me stronger since it's stricktly pwo, but I do feel I recover abit faster, and the pump lingers quite awhile..

Verdict: If you can find it cheap (which I did) it's worth it.. If you feel stacking creatine with technically the same thing, this will change your mind.. I do feel that CellMass is a better product, since it's sugar-free and I don't bloat after drinking it..

300cc

Banned
Awards
I hat German American tech- ever since I found out they sold me weak M1T. I started a thread about it in the prohormones section. apperently know body said it did **** for them. I put the GAT winni Depot(M1T) tablets in the toilet and pissed on them then flushed them- I wouldnt even give there **** away! these guys are scammers beware.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so you're knowledge of this company is one bunk product? Sorry you didn't even try the M1T for yourself, but that's your loss.. I've used many products from GAT, and didn't find anything bunk about them..

You should've tried the cycle first, then your comment would have merit.. But since you've based it on 3 posts from strangers, you are no authority on who's a scammer.. ;)

Thanks for reading, though..

300cc

Banned
Awards
OH NO Big Pete it gets deeper than that- its more like everybody on this forum and every other forum. they scammed on there M1T- underdosed garbage. buy there products if you want to support a shadey piece of **** company-

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OH NO Big Pete it gets deeper than that- its more like everybody on this forum and every other forum. they scammed on there M1T- underdosed garbage. buy there products if you want to support a shadey piece of **** company-
Didn't think I'd see the day when a newbie with 12 posts argued with a mod, member since 2002, with like 3000 posts.:blink:

Anyway, thanks for the review Big Pete! I have some CEE and Mono on hand, might just try stacking them now and seeing if I see a difference.

300cc

Banned
Awards
Didn't think I'd see the day when a newbie with 12 posts argued with a mod, member since 2002, with like 3000 posts.:blink:

Anyway, thanks for the review Big Pete! I have some CEE and Mono on hand, might just try stacking them now and seeing if I see a difference.
I am actually not a newbie here son- but thanks for your input lad.
and for German american tech. I piss on your products. another funny thing about this company is they sponsored Dave Palumbo who is notorious for selling fake GH and other fake Gear - he was actually convicted of it- so them selling bunk m1T does not suprise me one bit. they also sponsor this other **** bag named derrick Anthony who is a gay male stripper in NY with synthol everywhere.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

You seem to have done a lot of research, especially to find out a little fact that no straight man would care about in finding that Derek Anthony is a gay male stripper who uses Synthol...but to each there own...you are new here so please keep the flaming to a minimum or go back to BB.com.

300cc

Banned
Awards
You seem to have done a lot of research, especially to find out a little fact that no straight man would care about in finding that Derek Anthony is a gay male stripper who uses Synthol...but to each there own...you are new here so please keep the flaming to a minimum or go back to BB.com.
I am actually not new here I have multiple accounts- but thanks for your input lad!