Best PCT...

H

Hoodlum_0227

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, could one of you tell me what you would say is the best anti-e for PCT out of the this list:
Formadrol Xtreme
Rebound XT
Novedex XT
Or something else. I was looking at using Ultra Hotter but then I've heard all this stuff about the methylated ATD. Thanks alot guys, Matt.

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, could one of you tell me what you would say is the best anti-e for PCT out of the this list:
Formadrol Xtreme
Rebound XT
Novedex XT
Or something else. I was looking at using Ultra Hotter but then I've heard all this stuff about the methylated ATD. Thanks alot guys, Matt.
If ActivaTe was out I would say to throw that in. Some people run 6-OXO, seems to be popular.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Nolva/Clomid should be a staple in every PCT

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nolva/Clomid should be a staple in every PCT
Do you not believe in atd or do you think nolva is just better? I am thinking that I will use nolva/atd/LX/dhea/fenugreek/maca for all cycles. Nolva is what 25$+20$ atd+30$ LX+$10 25g dhea (many cycles worth)+fenugreek/maca wich is around $10. All in all it is around $80 or so. I am sure you can take someone like LX out since dhea has some cortisol suppression. I figure the best way is to slowly buy before the cycle. Little buys aren't as bad as dropping $80 all at once.

H

Hoodlum_0227

Banned
Awards
OK, thanks. But I was wondering which of those supplements that are in supplement stores would be best. Formadrol Xtreme looks promising. It has 2 anti-e compounds and Diadzin which acts like Nolva.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i would go with an ATD product. Giant nutrition has one for 20, reboutxt is 25$ almost everywhere.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Do you not believe in atd or do you think nolva is just better? I am thinking that I will use nolva/atd/LX/dhea/fenugreek/maca for all cycles. Nolva is what 25$+20$ atd+30$ LX+$10 25g dhea (many cycles worth)+fenugreek/maca wich is around $10. All in all it is around $80 or so. I am sure you can take someone like LX out since dhea has some cortisol suppression. I figure the best way is to slowly buy before the cycle. Little buys aren't as bad as dropping $80 all at once.
It's not that I believe the others don't help, it's just that it gives me peace of mind. I haven't tried anything besides Nolva and dermal 7-oxo but I will include LX and fenugreek next time and use ATD during the cycle.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
vitamin C and E are crucial 4 cortisol supression, and often overlooked. i would run them both with LX also. C 1g 4x a day. E 400iu 2x a day. you will not get these values out of a multi-v.