lipo-6

bigjuan1234

Awards
ok i am a 15-yr old kid been lifting for about 5 months now and wanted to know if LIPO-6 will in any way stunt my growth?? i hope its not a stupid question but i am really concerned about it becuase i read that it boosts your growth hormone levels,and isnt that kinda like messing with your hormones,so will it cause u to stop gorwing?? plzz help me ill rly appreciate it

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
dont take it... learn how to eat clean .. many things on eating are on this board....

bigjuan1234

Awards
kkk ty so much.im taking dyma burn xtreme i see all the ingredients and its all natural so i think its safe right?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
15 year olds don't need LIPO-6. Get some protein powder and a multi to start with. BTW, you should edit your age, it shows you're 33 years old. You'll make great progress, just think long-term. You can easily cut 1-2 pounds a week if you do it right. That's up to 52 pounds a year if you need to lose that much weight. Do some reading in the training and diet forums to set you off on the right track.

DSM69

Awards
Sinse I made the mistake of messing with weight loss supplements early myself, I recomend that you be careful. You need to make sure that your diet is where it needs to be before you consider lipo 6 or any similar products. Keep reading this site and, figure out a proper diet that gets results. Then make sure you can stick to it a good few months. Then you can start looking at supplements. If you rush into supps now, in 5 years you will be over weight and broke.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I added 60 lbs of muscle to my frame with just good nutrition, antioxydants, proper training and rest, and PATIENCE.

Do it right, it feels MUCH better. FEELING good is very little to do with what you look like, but lots to do with what YOU do for yourself.