T-Drive (ATD) by Juggernaut Nutrition @ Custom Nutrition

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Anyone used Custom's ATD?

Custom has always been top-notch, so im not doubting - but with the bad batch of Diene-3 I thought I'd ask.

so again, any experiences with Custom's ATD?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone used Custom's ATD?

Custom has always been top-notch, so im not doubting - but with the bad batch of Diene-3 I thought I'd ask.

so again, any experiences with Custom's ATD?
I'm definitely gonna get some when I get the money. Its a great deal and I trust Cusmtom Nutrition Warehouse immensely. He always gives great deal and sometimes has good specials too!. You can't go wrong with CNW!.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
haven't tried it but custom did say he had it tested because of the problem with DS's batch.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember the comment about checking and double checking the compound purity. But, I think CNW must be sold out of it because it's no longer on his website. I HOPE it's just a temporary out-of-stock situation.

dd

seanish4042

Awards
over on bb.com matt was sayin that he recieved an email saying he was getting sued for carrying the juggernaut ATD product...thus he can no longer sell it

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
im not following, there are many ATD products...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
WTF, say it ain't so ? BK should work out a deal with custom

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
PA is still selling this as far as I know. Wouldnt that be the end-all culmination of the BK/PA fued...a lawsuit over ATD.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
PA is still selling this as far as I know. Wouldnt that be the end-all culmination of the BK/PA fued...a lawsuit over ATD.
Good point, how can he stop custom but not PA :think: I like cheap supps!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Kneller knows Pat is selling it. Pat basically advertises it on BB.com

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
This makes little sense, it's not even sold under the Omega line. Under this logic I assume Nutraplanet and other retailers are also being sued for selling ATD products.

Bigg E

Awards
So is this for sell anywhere right now?? Or is it completely off the market?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well juggernaut was on bb.com saying in the next week or so the complete line will be in the bb.com store. So I am trying to figure out why custom can not sell it, but its ok for bb.com to sell it. Maybe him not selling it happened after the bb.com desided to pick up the line? Not sure.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I figured it custom just has more respect for BK than BB.com.