Burping Model Airplane Glue

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Yep.

I've not built a model car or airplane in about 15 years (oops, make that 20... dang, I'm getting old) but from the very first time I had a little belch this morning, I instantly thought 'model glue'... Odd, eh?

The newest things I've been ingesting: Beverly Glutamine Select + BCAA, potassium tabs, Superdrol, 1-Test, and Trimax.

I know certain things can cause a acidic taste, others can cause a metallic taste... but this one is clear as a bell bros... model airplane (or car, or ship) glue.

Any thoughts?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Heard about this before...

You are gonna **** the Golden gate bridge... J/K
Do you feel fine? I have never done trimax, but wonder if we could put the blame perhaps in that direction? Any comments?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
your supposed to sniff model glue not eat it.lol

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Well, it went away... I had a lot of little burps going on this morning, up until lunchtime... and each one had that taste.

???

Weird.

Not as weird as buzzing gonads, but still weird.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very strange. Aren't you the guy who got terrible headaches from the first 3 days of E Max LMG?

I did have similar-tasting burps, but that was easily identified as guggulsterones.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Very strange. Aren't you the guy who got terrible headaches from the first 3 days of E Max LMG?

I did have similar-tasting burps, but that was easily identified as guggulsterones.
Nope. I have used Ergomax LMG (the original release, not E...Max) but I don't think I posted anything on here about it and I didn't have any headaches.

Hmm... I'm not using guggul and haven't.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
ive used everything on your list (though not neccesarily the same brand) except superdrol, and the only one i would possibly attribute your funny gas to is BCAA's. i know i had some strange smelling gas coming out both ends when i took those...

maybe you should look at the foods you ate recently, all the way through the last 24 hours.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Well, like I said... yesterday it went away after noon or so. I thought, maybe it was just some weird occurance and that's it... but then this morning... it's baaackk...

I think the glutamine + BCAA product (from Beverly) is causing the burping.. but the taste is from something else... maybe a certain of combo of items. In the morning is the only time I take a lot of supps all together. Never happened before though, so it must be something in this current cycle... or the potassium. ???

Ah well...

Maybe I'll start sniffin' my burps and see if I can get a buzz...

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards

That was me:(

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Regardless, this wins my award in the "Best Subject Title, Supplement Thread" category.