CreEthyl Extreme & Thunder Question

Mancolt

Awards
Before you guys tell me this question was already answered, I'd like to say that I searched these forums and could not find any info on these 2 products. I just ordered a bottle of CreEthyl Extreme and Omega CreEthyl Thunder from CustomNutrition. The recommended doses are 5 capsules (CEE) and 8 capsules (CET). My question is this: Should these be split up and taken 3 (or 4 for CET) pre-workout and 2 (or 4 for CET) post-workout? Or is it best to take them all at the same time like 30-45 minutes before workout? Any dosing, timing information you could give me regarding these two products would be great. Thanks.

Mancolt

Awards
Bump...any suggestions/help at all would be greatly appreciated.

enimity

Awards
CEE is a watered down version of CET for those who are sensetive to the stimulant effect of CET so no need to take both of them at the same time.

Take all 8 caps of CET 45min before training or 90min if on a partially full stomach. Take the 5 caps of CEE on non workout days.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CEE is a watered down version of CET for those who are sensetive to the stimulant effect of CET so no need to take both of them at the same time.

Take all 8 caps of CET 45min before training or 90min if on a partially full stomach. Take the 5 caps of CEE on non workout days.

I wouldn't say water down. It just has less ingredients in it. Custom took what he thought were needed most took out the others and made a cheaper product for those who wanted that.

festus

festus

Awards

I only wait about 30 minutes(on an empty stomach) before my workout to take 8 caps of CET, and I get so pumped that I almost look deformed(in a good way)! I know I work out much harder b/c of the way I look after I start swelling up. Good product!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have heard about CET, but never really looked into it. I do not respond well to creatine mono or cee, I am wondering if CET would help at all, or if it does nothing to help others. My other thought would then be ATD with activate for my nha cycle.

BabyCAP

BabyCAP

Awards
+1 for the Thunder.

I took it for 30 days and got great gains and strength.

I took my 8 pills about 30-45 b4 the workout.

HalleluYAH

Awards
Worth noting is Omega Thunder has some glycerol mono powder in the formula long with the CEE. The glycerol apparently enhances the absorption of the CEE dramatically. Glycerol has also been shown to have a hyperhydration effect on athletes. This is definately worth a try IMO.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Don't go with the powder CEE...wowwwwwwwwwww, nasty shyt.

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
Don't go with the powder CEE...wowwwwwwwwwww, nasty shyt.
Will try it out for the first time in my upcoming PCT. It can't be worse than BCAA/EAA powder. Almost
made me puke. Now i know what's up with all the talk about flavoring. :lol:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, when I taste the powder for the first time...it was so nasty it went up my nose, from my mouth. It was burning my nose for a short time. My taste bud memory reminded me of licking a battery when I was a little boy and that how it taste>>>battery acid

Will try it out for the first time in my upcoming PCT. It can't be worse than BCAA/EAA powder. Almost
made me puke. Now i know what's up with all the talk about flavoring. :lol:

Mancolt

Awards
I've tried the powder CEE...and yes, its bad! I have found that taking it with gatorade or orange juice masks the flavor pretty well. Orange Juice is without a doubt your best bet, you almost cant taste it...although I was taking a relatively small amount of CEE compared to the amount of Orange Juice. But yes, I once dared to lick my finger when it had a little of the powder on it, and I can't even begin to describe the contorted faces I made. Thanks for the help.

Redeemer

Awards
BS,

CEE and ALCAR both taste great when mixed with plain water. That said, gatorade and orange juice are also admirable choices. I am biased though because I love sour and salty tastes. NAC on the other hand, I should have never mixed that with my CEE. Don't know what to do now but buy a capemquick.