Trimax question

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
What supplements should NOT be taken along with Trimax or be counterproductive to my Trimax cycle? Also is it necessary to start off at a 1/2 dose and work your way to a full dose or can you just start off with the 2 pills? I was planning on using Lean Extreme, Lipoderm Ultra, and some Lean Green along with the Trimax. Other supplements Im taking right now are Xtend and Bulk CEE

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice name :D

Honestly, i would never run trimax without some kind of androgen.. At the minimum, a Non-Hormonal-Anabolic (like hexatropin, rebound/activate, Campibolic/cissus..)

Otherwise the trimax WILL eat your hard earned muscle as well as your not so hard earned fat.

Seven11

Awards
if you have enough experience with ph's then go with superdrol and trimax

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah if you dont mind going with PH then use superdrol, ergomax, prostanazonol, max pmg, orastan e, whatever.
I would use any of the ones i just mentioned before i used 1,4dione

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah if you dont mind going with PH then use superdrol, ergomax, prostanazonol, max pmg, orastan e, whatever.
I would use any of the ones i just mentioned before i used 1,4dione
I ran 6 weeks of 1-ad and 4 derm last lear with good results. Im thinking now about a shorter use of the Trimax (2 weeks) but adding Clen. Would the ergomax lmg suffice for this or do I need something stronger?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Supplements 16
Anabolics 19
wideguy Supplements 21