Selling ephedra in Michigan @24mg a tab!?!?!?

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
FWIW

I ran out of some protein and had to go to my local store to get ripped on some more( they chared $61 for a 10lb bag of ON..bastards) :D and saw that they were selling ephedra!!!

These tabs were in 24mg doses and the guy said they talked to a US attorney about it and claimed they were good to go.

They had straight edphedra and some stacker 2 and some other derivatives.

I thought it was still illegal to sell anything over 8mg.

hmmmmm

this was Grand Rapids MI at Warren nutrition.

maybe I can add some of that to my Redline and make Clenbutra again!!! woo hooo

boffo234

Awards
FWIW

I ran out of some protein and had to go to my local store to get ripped on some more( they chared $61 for a 10lb bag of ON..bastards) :D and saw that they were selling ephedra!!!

These tabs were in 24mg doses and the guy said they talked to a US attorney about it and claimed they were good to go.

They had straight edphedra and some stacker 2 and some other derivatives.

I thought it was still illegal to sell anything over 8mg.

hmmmmm

this was Grand Rapids MI at Warren nutrition.

maybe I can add some of that to my Redline and make Clenbutra again!!! woo hooo
With ephedra I don't know if companies can get insurance; that's why not many sell it. Ephedrine is a different beats, though.

I don't know about the amounts, though. I haven't heard much regarding specifics.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
24 mg is the standard dose.

Regarding them selling ephedRA, a judge in Utah tossed out the FDA's ruling that ephedRA (notice the emphasis) was illegal on the grounds that they didn't prove it unsafe (or something to that effect).

I think the FDA is filing an appeal, but I'm pretty sure it is legal to sell ephedRA.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
... Warren Nutrition.. I used to shop there!! On Division, right?? I used to attend Grand Rapids Junior College back in the day too!!! Wow, small world.. I was a Sophmore in HS & went there looking for something for working out. 'ol boy sold me a bottle of BCAA's & a bottle of Yohimbe Bark. He guaranteed me the Yohimbe was the latest & greatest thing for packing on muscle...:rofl: Imagine a 16 year old kid on Yohimbe...... Couldn't get the damn thing to go down...:hammer: