- 08-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Anyone ever heard of this it is glycine--alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium. It is muscle tech so I know that it is most likely crap and if nothing else will be extremely overpriced but I signed up for the free sample. Supposedly causes a 10.5% increase in strength minutes after dosing. Now I know Muscle Tech is known to exagerate but that just sounds rediculous even for them. Are there any other products out containing this though I had never heard of it before.
- 08-04-2005, 04:28 PM
08-04-2005, 07:55 PM
There's a few studies that make this look interesting. I ordered my sample yesterday and am very hopeful.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2006, 07:30 PM
- By MadJimF in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-05-2006, 10:53 PM
- By jaybigboy34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 03-29-2006, 09:44 AM
- By natedogg in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:14 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2005, 06:43 PM