hGH & IGF-1 (secretagogues, peptides, aminos)

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Do they work? Which ones are for real? What is reasonable to expect with use?

There are several products on the market, some have been out for a while, others are relatively new offerings:

• Pro hGH by Nutraceutics
  • Hemogex by VPX
  • Promino Plus by ISS Research
  • ProhGH Sport by Pharmalogic
  • GH Stack by MuscleLink
  • GH Stack by Universal
  • MHP Secretagogue-One
I would mostly be interested in knowing if anyone has used any of these with success.

I've been considering using Pro hGH and my wife using ProhGH Sport... but I've heard a lot of positive things about the Promino Plus product and Hemogex.

Anyway... any info, opinions, etc. ???

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude check out IBE forums.. GHRP6 is where it is at.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used sec. one and the only thing I noticed was a better nights sleep, did not seem worth the price, ghrp does look promising..........

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
When you say used... do you mean one box worth? Or did you use it for an extended period?

Seems to me that any of these products, assuming they do work, would not show real results without a multi-month commitment.

BUMP - More thoughts?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with shoot about taking for a extended period, but to me not worth the price....

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't most of those things cost more than real hGH? Not that that's any easy to find. And it's illegal I think. Users of the real stuff talk of using for 6 months at a time for best results.............

hyoogeness

Awards
When you say used... do you mean one box worth? Or did you use it for an extended period?

Seems to me that any of these products, assuming they do work, would not show real results without a multi-month commitment.

BUMP - More thoughts?
I recognize you from the VPX forums, which had the long Hemogex thread. No real strong testimonials, other than the guy who was also taking drugs that were known to work (no isolation of hemogex in his transformation).

I did a bit of reading/medline searching on the OTC hgh supps a month or so ago and they don't sound too appealing, money or not. I don't know your goals, but there's quite obviously drugs and supplements that can get you to lose fat/gain muscle faster than I've seen in any isolated log on a otc gh supp (which I think I've seen very few).

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, in fact, a couple of guy's enthusiasm about the results they claim to be getting using Hemogex is what sparked, to some degree, my interest in this subject.

However, the product I have been looking at for myself is Pro hGH by Nutraceutics.

I have used the ISS Research product before, but only for about 6 weeks. Other users of this product have reported to me that they got leaner, tighter, and had better skin, etc.

I don't think any of these products are going to be dramatic in terms of bodybuilding, growth, etc. but I do wonder if they might not have a purpose of some sort of 'rejuvination' -- whether that is just from 'better sleep' or something more, I am not sure.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends what age you are. The older you get, the more they begin to be worth their price tag. I say under 30, don't bother, above 35, taking a serious look at these products becomes important.

hyoogeness

Awards
Yeah, in fact, a couple of guy's enthusiasm about the results they claim to be getting using Hemogex is what sparked, to some degree, my interest in this subject.

However, the product I have been looking at for myself is Pro hGH by Nutraceutics.

I have used the ISS Research product before, but only for about 6 weeks. Other users of this product have reported to me that they got leaner, tighter, and had better skin, etc.

I don't think any of these products are going to be dramatic in terms of bodybuilding, growth, etc. but I do wonder if they might not have a purpose of some sort of 'rejuvination' -- whether that is just from 'better sleep' or something more, I am not sure.
Well, there's other ways to get better sleep out there.

I've read hgh has a role in "anti-aging," (like strengthening of bones, which is a serious issue in aging) but so do proper intake of vegetables, nutrients (increased Calcium + Vitamin D intake), + other anti-oxidants and CR. The impact hgh has on it's own, let alone when proper nutrition (not counting CR, as it doesn't really fit in with this crowd) and lifestyle factors are being followed, is unknown to me. I'd welcome evidence to the contrary though.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hGH is at its highest level during sleep and there is evidence that that's in very good part where sleep's amazing recuperative abilities lie. Think about it : you're lying there, not DOING anything and a few hours later you feel so RESTED. It's not the lying immobile part that rests you, it's the sleep. Anyways, so as we get older, lesser and lesser amounts of hGH are secreted and GH is now considered by the scientific community as the single most important factor of aging.

It doesn't mean anything to you because you are 21 and your GH levels are at close to their highest-ever levels, but trust you me, when you are above 35, you will realize that you can't train with the same intensity the same number of consecutive days without burning out quickly. And many, many other signs of aging. Bone density, yeah, but there are things MUCH more important than that for us around here.

hugegod43

Banned
Awards
None of those are actual Growth Hormone just releasers right?

skratch

Awards
What do you guys think of this product.They say its rear ghg

its called hgh max spray by bio immune

sorry my browser wont let me copy and past the link and it wont let me insert a link either.

Just do a search for it.They say its 100nanograms hgh with each spray

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100 nanograms = 0.1 micrograms. In theory, if you can get it up to what... 30mcg, that would cause some effect. That would be... 300 sprays. Every day. Don't swallow, either. Each bottle ("ONLY 29.95$!!!!") contains 17.5 mcg of hGH. Do you feel ripped off?

skratch

Awards
100 nanograms = 0.1 micrograms. In theory, if you can get it up to what... 30mcg, that would cause some effect. That would be... 300 sprays. Every day. Don't swallow, either. Each bottle ("ONLY 29.95$!!!!") contains 17.5 mcg of hGH. Do you feel ripped off?
well for the price of what some of these other products cost its worth trying.

It at least has hgg in it right

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
well for the price of what some of these other products cost its worth trying.

It at least has hgg in it right
I would say no to both of these statements. Mathematically and financially it would not be worth it, and since it is probably worthless crap anyway, I wouldn't even get to that point of decision on it.

brdodge

Awards
I would say no to both of these statements. Mathematically and financially it would not be worth it, and since it is probably worthless crap anyway, I wouldn't even get to that point of decision on it.
I would just like to say that my wife and I (40 and 39 yrs old) have tried a product that uses actual HGH and IGF-1 (from Deer Antler) that is a spray used under the mouth. The theory is that the HGH and IGF-1 goes directly into the bloodstream. Most HGH pre-cursors say that you cannot put HGH in your body w/out using an injection. However, according to this company's write-up, the alcohol added to the spray breaks down the HGH making it small enough to be absorbed.

Anyway, we decided to try it. I promise you, I am not hallucinating and am in no way affiliated w/ this product. This stuff is doing something to us in a big way. We are currently taking no other suppliments.

Here are the results:
After just 4 days of use we saw huge fat losses.
I have noticed a thinning out in my abdomen and sides while doing nothing different w/ my diet or exercise. No loss of weight whatsoever, so I'm figuring that I am putting on muscle and losing fat.

My wife has experienced even greater benefits. Again, after 4 days (this is no lie), her cellulite on her thighs and backside vanished. She also is thinner thru the waiste w/out any change in weight.

The company also mentions that those very physically active will experience quicker results, but most people experience results in 4-6 weeks. We are waiting for the other benefits to come, like more energy, better sleep, well being, etc. ... haven't experienced any of that yet.

We're pretty psyched right now.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
brdodge would you please state WHICH one of those products is used in your experiment?

And you know, guys... Homeopathy, even though it doesn't seem to make SENSE, does work. It is proven to do so, by which mechanism it isn't known at this point, but it does work.

brdodge

Awards
brdodge would you please state WHICH one of those products is used in your experiment?

And you know, guys... Homeopathy, even though it doesn't seem to make SENSE, does work. It is proven to do so, by which mechanism it isn't known at this point, but it does work.
Yes, its called 21st Century HGH + IGF-1. Its found at: http://www.21stcenturyhgh.com/hgh-plus-igf-1.htm
Again, I can only say that this stuff is definitely doing something as I described.
I hope it can help others as well.
They seem like an honest company.

Big Jay

Awards
I myself was going to buy this exact product. Last year I used Maximum Result HGH and it gave me energy and better sleep and the dreams you have while on product are so vivid it's like your not even asleep. Only used for a month because it cost so much, like $89 a bottle. May have to order some 21st Century after all.
Yes, its called 21st Century HGH + IGF-1. Its found at: http://www.21stcenturyhgh.com/hgh-plus-igf-1.htm
Again, I can only say that this stuff is definitely doing something as I described.
I hope it can help others as well.
They seem like an honest company.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients listing doesn't even make sense.

It says "Human Growth Hormone 30X" yet the description doesn't talk about it at all. It just says the product is made from deer antler velvet, a product long sold as a libido booster, and that somehow they are claiming that the IGF-1 in their product comes from the deer antler??? Does that also hold true for the HGH? Are they saying that they get HGH from deer antler velvet? It sure looks that way... and would be quite a magic trick.

Also, how is this homeopathic? I do believe in SOME homeopathic theory/products, but this does not seem to fit the definition of homeopathic.

I will not question you, that you have received results from the product. But I will say, that if someone just showed me this product page and said, 'What do you think?' I'd reply, 'Total crap.'

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
To get away from the HGH sprays sold on the Net and back to my original question about HGH/IGF-1 precursor/support products from various sports nutrition/health companies...

I've ordered a sample pack of Meditropin. This is produced by Nutraceutics, makers of Pro hGH, and is sold by them through doctors. However, as with many such things, even though you cannot buy it in stores, you can obtain it online without a doctor. After all, it is not a prescription product, it is just their 'top' product that they choose to market to/through the medical channel. Anyway, I'm very interested in giving it a try, but the cost is somewhat prohibitive. I may end up going with Pro hGH instead. We'll see.

brdodge

Awards
BigJay: Thats great you had those results from your HGH product. I myself am waiting for the sleep/energy results you mention. I've been on it for 1 week only and I know that others mention you need to be on this awhile before all of the results you are waiting for kick-in.

ShootMeAgain: The way I understand it, they cannot legally (nor can anyone) market their product in nanograms. The FDA requires all manufacturers who use actual HGH to record it this way. They say that 30x is the maximum amount of HGH they can legally put in a product. And yes, I have confirmed it is definitely real pharmaceutical HGH. The Deer Antler is supposed to have the same metabolic reaction in the body as would IGF-1. Again, I'm not sure about this being the case. But it is doing something in our bodies.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm still very very skeptical. Deer Antler huh? Hmmmmmmm............. Smells fishy.

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
Now Foods makes deer antler velvet sprays and losenges that can be gotten for less than twenty dollars. FWIW. Most everything I've gotten by Now seems to be pretty good quality, so maybe these types of products could be useful. Perhaps I'll grab some on my next round of supp purchases.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=23&products_id=580

I've probably paid more for more useless stuff than this.

Last edited: