what do you do when

S

sweetlips

Awards
you order a bunch of supplements and there's stuff missing in the box, meanwhile they charged your card for it? This just happened to me with supplementdirect and they are not answering their phones or replying to my emails. I'm seriously pissed. What next? call the credit card co up? I guess I'll do that. It's only $22 but I ain't no charity fund. has this happened to anyone?

S

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
supplementdirect sucks

Of course, now you know that.

One thing I always do, before I order from a company I've not ordered from before, is write them and ask a couple of questions. Even if I know the answer. I just write to see (a) if they write back (b) how long it takes to get a response. Some companies never reply and thus never get my order. Period.

supplementdirect has two telephone numbers listed on the site:

Order Line: 1-888-776-7629
Tech Info: 1-805-546-1089

I'd call them and give them an earful about how they screwed up your order. If they don't respond favorably, or even if they do, you might want to make this your last order with them. Like the previous post said, use Nutraplanet, or other board sponsors and you'll get much better service.

S

sweetlips

Awards
supplementdirect sucks

Of course, now you know that.

One thing I always do, before I order from a company I've not ordered from before, is write them and ask a couple of questions. Even if I know the answer. I just write to see (a) if they write back (b) how long it takes to get a response. Some companies never reply and thus never get my order. Period.

supplementdirect has two telephone numbers listed on the site:

Order Line: 1-888-776-7629
Tech Info: 1-805-546-1089

I'd call them and give them an earful about how they screwed up your order. If they don't respond favorably, or even if they do, you might want to make this your last order with them. Like the previous post said, use Nutraplanet, or other board sponsors and you'll get much better service.
oh trust me, it's the last time I order from them regardless. I tried the one number and they never answer. I'll try the other thanks. By the way this is not the only place I order from. I have a few places that have certain things I need. Well, this place is cut off. thanks

S

sweetlips

Awards
finally got in touch, said they'll be sending it to me after a week