Xyience NOX-CG3 - Anybody tried? - AnabolicMinds.com

Xyience NOX-CG3 - Anybody tried?

1. New Member

Xyience NOX-CG3 - Anybody tried?

I like the ingredients and ratios, but wonder if everything is REALLY in there? (I tend to be cynical).

Anybody tried this yet?

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by picasso
    I like the ingredients and ratios, but wonder if everything is REALLY in there? (I tend to be cynical).

Anybody tried this yet?
    I don't like how they use proprietary blends, and while NO2 supplements provide mainly a mental boost and little else, I used it and still do. It's pretty expensive and you could get cheaper versions as well.

The blueberry taste is pretty decent too.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by picasso

Anybody tried this yet?
    I think some of Xyience's products 'look' good... but, like you, I'm not willing to accept anything at face-value. My personal opinion is, at best, the Xyience product line is unproven.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    I think some of Xyience's products 'look' good... but, like you, I'm not willing to accept anything at face-value. My personal opinion is, at best, the Xyience product line is unproven.
    I'm not sure any of the other products even "look" good. They use a lot of uncommon ingredients that don't have as much (if at all) of a proven record of efficacy when compared to more well-known products.
  5. New Member

I watched the UFC fights last night and a lot of those guys are under contract with Xyience. They also ran commercials with the fighters endorsing the products. It usually seems like the supplement companies with the most hype are the most expensive (MuscleTech, InStone, VPX). Also, I think "proprietary blends" are bull and a way for companies to say, "we have this and that in our product", but not list how much. I want to know miligrams if I am going to shell out some cash for something.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hyoogeness
    I'm not sure any of the other products even "look" good. They use a lot of uncommon ingredients that don't have as much (if at all) of a proven record of efficacy when compared to more well-known products.
    That's true. I was being kind as I don't like to bash products/lines that I have limited knowledge/experience/feedback regarding.

Let me say it a more solid way. I would not use any Xyience products without a good deal more information and feedback from trusted users.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    It usually seems like the supplement companies with the most hype are the most expensive (MuscleTech, InStone, VPX). .

thats because hype = advertising, and it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars for commercials, and those guys dont wear the shirts because they really like the product, i love eggs, but i dont go around wearing a shirt with the name of a brand of eggs on it, they do it for the money.

it sucks that in the end its the consumer that has to pay for muscletechs advertisements in muscle and fitness and flex magazine, if i had a choice between seeing triple H push BSN products or a 10 - 15 dollar price cut on their product, i know which one i would choose.
  8. New Member

i ran it for a while, and i've had alot better gains on cellmass.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Xyience NOX CG3 780g (Miscellaneous Products)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 05:01 PM
  2. Xyience NOX-CG3
    By mawalega in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:54 PM
  3. Xyience NOX-CG3
    By crpav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. has anyone tried xyience nox-cg3?
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:47 PM
  5. Anyone try the Xyience Nox cg3 products?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:31 AM