Synthetic Guggulsterone dosage? - AnabolicMinds.com

Synthetic Guggulsterone dosage?

1. Banned
    Answers

Synthetic Guggulsterone dosage?

I've found some inexpensive synthetic Guggulesterone powder. Since it seems I will be including Dicana in my next cycle and my thyroid might need a little bit of a jolt, Guggulesterone has been suggested.

I've read a guy suggesting to take the stuff at 1g to 1.5g per day. Thing is, most guggul products have dosages going all the way UP to about 20mg per day.

I'm a little confused. I think I've read somewhere that there is a max dosage after which it becomes useless to add product, but I can't find it now. It seems there is a lot of information on this internet thing after all, but finding it is another story ...

Comments?

2. Registered User
    Answers

bump, for expert advice.
    I used the powder after a clen cycle with other stuff, but didn't have a good read on exact dosage requirements. Or, I should say, I found a variety of suggested doses, from 20-60mg to 200-300mg. Then I read on one site, that the suggested daily dose is 5 g, yes 5 GRAMS!
    I did about 150mg powder 3 X daily, wich may be a rediculous amount and may not. Love some good input, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    I've found some inexpensive synthetic Guggulesterone powder. Since it seems I will be including Dicana in my next cycle and my thyroid might need a little bit of a jolt, Guggulesterone has been suggested.

I've read a guy suggesting to take the stuff at 1g to 1.5g per day. Thing is, most guggul products have dosages going all the way UP to about 20mg per day.

I'm a little confused. I think I've read somewhere that there is a max dosage after which it becomes useless to add product, but I can't find it now. It seems there is a lot of information on this internet thing after all, but finding it is another story ...

Comments?

3. New Member
    Answers

Thumbs up

The recommended effective dosage is 30-60mg, three times/day. Keep in mind,
    that this is TOTAL Guggulsteroids. So, for example, 500mg of Guggul extract standardized
    at 6% would be 30mg. Always do the math predicated on the standardization percentage, as
    opposed to TOTAL extract. Make sense?

•   

4. Banned
    Answers

Thanks very much for clearing that up, sandman. You're right, there is a LOT of miunderstanding about powder/extract/guggulsteroids... The powder I'm referring to is synthetic, 100%, that is 70% E and 30% Z. So 200mg a day would be good, 1 gram to 5 days, All good.

The Syntrax product has this dosage. But I had used another product that suggested 40mg of guggulsteroids per day, and surprisingly I did see a little bit of effect. Can't wait to do 200mg...

5. Registered User
    Answers

thanks, sandman!

6. New Member
    Answers

No prob, fellas...let me know how it works for you. cheers

7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    Thanks very much for clearing that up, sandman. You're right, there is a LOT of miunderstanding about powder/extract/guggulsteroids... The powder I'm referring to is synthetic, 100%, that is 70% E and 30% Z. So 200mg a day would be good, 1 gram to 5 days, All good.

The Syntrax product has this dosage. But I had used another product that suggested 40mg of guggulsteroids per day, and surprisingly I did see a little bit of effect. Can't wait to do 200mg...
    sandman, is this correct, then, regarding synthetic? And as for the 70% E and 30% Z gugglsterols, is 200mg an accurate daily dose for this synthetic? Makes sense the way ss lays it out, I'm just still a bit unclear, I guess, about synthetic vs. natural guggl. Thanks again.

8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    sandman, is this correct, then, regarding synthetic? And as for the 70% E and 30% Z gugglsterols, is 200mg an accurate daily dose for this synthetic? Makes sense the way ss lays it out, I'm just still a bit unclear, I guess, about synthetic vs. natural guggl. Thanks again.
    I think, based on the literature out there, 200mg of the synthetic guggl (which is more concentrated) is probably at the upper end of the dosing parameters...There really aren't a lot of known side effects with guggl, so it's just trial and error to see what works for you. Again, I'm just echoing what the experts/studies have stated/suggested. Personally, If using the synthetic version, I would start at around 90-120mg/day, assess after a week, and tweak if needed. From a cost savings perspective, it just makes sense to start low and work up as needed.

9. New Member
    Answers

where did you find this expensive Synthetic gugglesterone powder?1fast400?

10. Banned
    Answers

I did say INexpensive. Yes 1fast400. They are very good at providing bulk powders at low cost. They sell it for $4.25 a gram, less if you buy more...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-1 Dosage?
    By deaconbill in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 11:35 PM
  2. dosage tribulus
    By sage in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. Fina Dosage
    By lbm4life in forum Anabolics